Calling All Cdaleriders

SlOoT

#11 Post by SlOoT »

Spark plug ?

njracer

#12 Post by njracer »

dude, come on. when are you gonna learn. you go ALL the way to florida and it doesnt run. holy sh1t man

Breakin12s

#13 Post by Breakin12s »

Mine was cutting out when a full throtrle it. I cleaned everything. I blew out the fuel filter, cleaned the air filter, cleaned the plug I think it's still the stock plug in it, and also I sprayed WD-40 on the wires on the fuel pumpand battery cables. It never did it again.

MX Quad Dad

#14 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Do you have a gauge to check fuel pressure? pressure checking the fuel pressure would completly elimanate the fuel system, then you can focus on the electrical. Just going back to fuel, because you mentioned the flow through the filter dosen't look right.

I read were someone was haveing a problem and disconnected the regulator and the quad ran fine.

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Originally posted by njracer
dude, come on. when are you gonna learn. you go ALL the way to florida and it doesnt run. holy sh1t man

Its because he didnt put the Z400 bearing in there.Joking here if I cant fix it I gotta at least make you laugh about it.Look at it this way I bet you and Mickey Mouse are having a great time.Florida would be a great place to break down.Now Georgia!What is in Georgia?

Honeycutt

#16 Post by Honeycutt »

Derno,I was there and tried to find you. I raced the novice C class on my cannibal. The bike ran great the first 2 laps and then started cutting off for no reason,so I had to limp around the last lap. When I parked it I noticed the fuel pump was still runing with the key in my pocket, called Cord at Black Widow and he said my ECU was done, so one is on the way. I will be at Georgia Saturday morning,on the line so come and find me Derno. Let me know if I can help,I will pull something off of my Speed so you can make Georgia. Cell phone 704-791-9295. Honeycutt:D

cdalerider75

#17 Post by cdalerider75 »

Derno... I on behalf of Cannondale Central .com would like to donate a couple of bucks to you ... we know that the amount is not much, but you are representing Cannondale and are a large part of Cannondale..

What is your paypal info... you can forward it to [email]webmaster@ cannondale central .com[/email]

Again perhaps the donation can go to gas .. parts or beer!!

speed2424

#18 Post by speed2424 »

Have you tried changing the ECU yet?

MX Quad Dad

#19 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I wounder if he tried wearing his tights into Disney world and got aresstted? He asked for help on monday and hasn't been back since.

Hows it going? got it fixed yet?

NRath

#20 Post by NRath »

Just talked to him for a minute. Looking back on his post, appears that issue is resolved or maybe it's still the problem. The story as I got it is that he was struck down in the first few minutes of the race by a faulty kill switch. He got to his pit, got it replaced, and took off way behind. A short time later it dies. Maybe this is where the original post fits in, not sure. He feels like it was an electrical problem. He went through all the electrical connections and cleaned and greased them. It seems to run fine, but here's his biggest problem- he needs a place to do a little riding to see how it acts when ridden as opposed to idling in a parking lot for 20 minutes.

Anybody got anything up near the Georgia GNCC for him?