Emailing 257mb manual file

CptHook

How to do this without downloading an ftp client:

#21 Post by CptHook »

Go to your address bar and type the following:

ftp://cdale27@puliceworx.com@puliceworx.com

hit enter.

you will then be prompted to enter the password.

cannondale

hit enter.

click the "03012411" folder.

click "PUBLIC~1" folder.

You should now be able to see all the files (manuals) available.

To download them, just right click and click "Save Link As...". Or you can just view them by clicking on them.

Thought this might be faster for some. Thanks for hosting badvox, thanks for posting c27. :usa

badvox

#22 Post by badvox »

No problem. Sometimes the windows ftp doesnt work when I tell people to do that. So I usually just skip it. smile.gif

I take it worked for you captn. :clap:

Happyboy

#23 Post by Happyboy »

dang lots of bullitens. I really like the "Cold Welds" on the early arms. ouch

theJeStEr1340

#24 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

edit: I got it after I dled the FTP client

MAZ

#25 Post by MAZ »

well... After downloading the file from Mike's site... I gotta say, that is darn near everything we had going on.
Altho, I failed to see any of the 04 stuff on there...
C27: Where did you get this again??

This kind of complete info could have only come from three sources... 2 of those guys I still see around town.
The third...Randy Dinns.... I lost track of over the last couple years... If it was indeed Randy, I would luv to get his contact info from you, or at least the info you have...maybe it's only a Ebay name, but that would be just about enough for me to track him down!!

-MAZ

cannondale27

#26 Post by cannondale27 »

I got it from guy on Cannondaler who said he wrote all the manuals for the factory.Claimed there was a 04 one but I cant find it either.His email is Archie Ziviello III ring a bell Maz?

MAZ

#27 Post by MAZ »

Oh yes... Archie was "the Man" pretty much from start to finish on all the technical writing... Ron Horton worked under him and was doing a ton of the 04 work.
One of the biggest problems was the 2004 manuals and what not were kept on a server that no one really had access to during the fall....i.e. wasnt able to be "taken home" as easily as all the bulletins found on your file.
Just seems a huge shame that Pigasses destroyed so much valuable info!!
Thanks 27!!

-MAZ

cannondale27

#28 Post by cannondale27 »

I wonder if he just got cold feet about giving them out?Will have to email him and see.