Desert Cannibal

ABM-CANNIBAL

#1 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

Here is my 2002 Cannibal that I just finished up yesterday. The only thing I am lacking is my numbers, rear plate, front number plate from DIRT and a couple sponsor stickers. Thanks to Chainsaw Graphics for such a great looking kit.

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Nice...that thing still kickin huh?

jesshamner

#3 Post by jesshamner »

My god!!! Whats up with those handlebars. It looks good besides those bull horns you have on there. LOL.

ABM-CANNIBAL

#4 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

What's wrong with the bars? They are just stock handlebars. I put them almost straight because they feel comfortable for me when I race.

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (ABM-CANNIBAL @ Apr 3 2006, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's wrong with the bars? They are just stock handlebars. I put them almost straight because they feel comfortable for me when I race.

I guess if they're comfortable then there's nothing wrong. biggrin.gif They look like ape hangers compared to mine (cr low bend). To each their own. It looks good though. Do you have any closeups of the chainsaw's graphics? They look pretty sweet and I'm trying to find something that looks nice with a black and red scheme.

ABM-CANNIBAL

#6 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

I don't have any closeups. I can send you a full size pic that might show more detail. I will try to get more pics this weekend at my next race. If you want, you can go to goforitgraphics.com and look at there pics or chainsaw posted some pics of his quad. They might be lost with the server change over.

CHAINSAW

#7 Post by CHAINSAW »

Sweet man, the bike looks great, and I like the way the red goes with the kits. I have a close up pic of the skulls and torn metal, but the attatchments arent working

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow thats nice!Chainsaw I will be getting a set of those graphics soon.

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

Chainsaw, you can send the pics to my email. jesshamner@hotmail.com

CHAINSAW

#10 Post by CHAINSAW »

email sent