dang bad luck

Happyboy

#1 Post by Happyboy »

Wow, after the last race I thought my fuel ratio was the only thing to worry about. NOPE!! I get the fuel all taken care of so I start working to see if I did any damage to the clutch. I take it for a spin and see that it isn't engaging quite as much as it was before but i do a few runs just to be sure. Runs great but I can tell there is a little loss of engagement. The heat got to me clutches. Not a big deal, just gotta adjust the rekluse. Well, I kept noticing a noise and wobble when I got moving. I couldn't find the dang thing though. On my last run I took a look back at my rear tire and **** that thing was a bouncing up and down like a cheerleader in Debbie does dallas! My poor LSR axle is bent bad!! All I can do is shake my head.....why!!!?? why!!??

OK, crap like that happens eh? So I swap the axle out and put a stocker back in. I was 48" before. I get the stocker back in and I look awefully narrow in the rear now. I measure and its 44""!!!! WTF?? I go and measure the stocker and its 46". So, whats going on? Oh yeah, I just put some rear hipers on there a week ago. Guess what?? They are the narrower offset!! So now I am 46" in the front and 44".......hadn't ridden it yet so we shall see how it does.

Dang rough week. ph34r.gif And the race is on Sunday.

MyCannibal

#2 Post by MyCannibal »

lol.....i thought i was the only one who did stuff like that....think its from all the drugs i did in my days....

wanablaze

#3 Post by wanablaze »

This is what I do:

Look at it this way...once you hit rock bottom, things can only get better.

MyCannibal

#4 Post by MyCannibal »

yeah but whats rock bottom....? and how do you know when you're there?....

kiils

#5 Post by kiils »

You will now be tippy like I was on the good ole 400ex! all I can say is DANG DELUXE!

maybe we need to go ride tomorrow to try it out so you can determine if you need to ride the wife's quad on sunday!

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

I replaced some of the metals on my clutch....and readjusted. Seems good now. Back to stalling the second I tip it into gear...just how i like it!!! biggrin.gif

parks9

#7 Post by parks9 »

SEAN!!!!!!! woo hoo wats up?

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

Heya Parks....ah I am just working on my title "Destroyer of Quads". smile.gif So, what are you riding now? Still doing MX?

jlm996s

#9 Post by jlm996s »

How the heck did you bend that axle?

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

<------------Fat A$$