Who's making the power?What Vendor?

timbomoose

#11 Post by timbomoose »

Wade called today and is intersested in sending up his new head design for comparison. I know some people have had problems with Wade in the past ,but this truely shows he is in it for the long run and may have a wicked new setup for our dales.Anyone striving to continually improve should be saluted.I know 1st hand coming up with new designs takes alot of time and $$$.

Now remember this is ONLY going to happen if more people donate.The more product testing we do the more $$$ its going to take.Pipe shootout will also be interesting.I know 1st hand if we test everything with every possible setup it can be a few days straight of testing.The other thing to note is that this is for no profit everyting over the cost will be donated to the site.This is a good way to give back and to benefit any rider looking for performance.

yamadjs08

#12 Post by yamadjs08 »

Im flat *** broke and wont be able to afford head porting for quite some time, but I can do $10, I know its not much but Im guessing every little bit would help. Also, didnt DAB port Sandstorms head? I wonder if they would want to step in with the comparison, I have no clue though.

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

If heads and exhausts are flowed seperately and together $40

NRath

#14 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (azcannon @ Apr 6 2006, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PPlease post a link for other thread you wanted merged.

I will make sure its a Sticky

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...topic=16248&hl=
should be merged- same topic and subject. Feel free to delete this when merging.

Glad it's a sticky!

Sandstorm

#15 Post by Sandstorm »

My head is ported for my 50000 ft elevation.. We have much less air and DAB says he has to port more for velocity then anything else.. Unfortunately nobody else has a head ported by him. He has my starting flow numbers and the final numbers from the porting. Since my head was partially ported before he couldn't get a bone stock number... My dyno numbers are coming on Monday w/ my current set up.. My Athena flows 37% bettter then stock and I wouldn't hesitate to race any big bore Dale no matter who makes it.. Everyweek I gotta hear my brother say, I made a mistake selling the Athena..

twisted

#16 Post by twisted »

Wheres my post gone? Hello???

I asked Brad to get in here... mad.gif

cannondale27

#17 Post by cannondale27 »

Its in the other thread.These two should be combined.
http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...showtopic=16248

Crash Ash

#18 Post by Crash Ash »

I'll chip in $25. I am getting my engine rebuilt with one of Wades new heads right now.

wistech

#19 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (Sandstorm @ Apr 7 2006, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My head is ported for my 50000 ft elevation.. We have much less air and DAB says he has to port more for velocity then anything else.. Unfortunately nobody else has a head ported by him. He has my starting flow numbers and the final numbers from the porting. Since my head was partially ported before he couldn't get a bone stock number... My dyno numbers are coming on Monday w/ my current set up.. My Athena flows 37% bettter then stock and I wouldn't hesitate to race any big bore Dale no matter who makes it.. Everyweek I gotta hear my brother say, I made a mistake selling the Athena..

50,000 feet ? Dang thats half way to outer space. Are you jumping Sand Mountain? LOL

Hey Sand you know Athena pistons are made by ASSO . The company that makes the good stock Dale pistons.

Sandstorm

#20 Post by Sandstorm »

I didn't. Our 434 has about 125hrs on it. Buddah did new rings on it after 50 hrs. New piston this winter or next summer and a new sleeve if necessary..