Wow, the moto lives up to its name...

Blasterboy11

#1 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Well, we left on sat morning around 5:00am, we got there aroun 9:00am, we prepped and tuned for about an hour checking everything over, rolling most of the jumps and tables, then when i got the go from my chief, i opened her up, and holy $h!T!!! I cleared the back triple and with a smooth landing i mihgt add, hit the step down full on and got about 15 over the step up, its so light and nimble in the air, hitting the doubles were nothing but the 2nd table is serious air, about 3:00 came around, a few 4-stroke B guys showed up to run a bit, i was just as good if not better than they were, none (of 5) would hit the triple, they couldnt jump the step up full over and they couldnt touch me on the straits, i was running with 3-YFZs, 2-450R and a 250R w/450 bike motor, these guys had some nice rigs but they werent like the dales, i love this thign so much, ill never sell it. Even on the trails, i ran the GNCC course 2 weeks ago, i had no problems with trees or nothing, it so fast, i just put on MX Razrs, ITP Beadlocks, and new uni filter. It runs great. Next time ill get my dad to get some pics.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

Where did you race?

cdaleman440

#3 Post by cdaleman440 »

i feel ya brother !!!

yellowz03

#4 Post by yellowz03 »

i dont have a cannondale but its great to hear some good news instead of the horror stories of some of the problems cannondales have...maybe this will show people that these quads can compete with the best of them...glad you liked it also!!

GDITheman

#5 Post by GDITheman »

QUOTE (yellowz03 @ May 26 2006, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont have a cannondale but its great to hear some good news instead of the horror stories of some of the problems cannondales have...maybe this will show people that these quads can compete with the best of them...glad you liked it also!!

harley used to have the same reputation. once the bugs were worked out and people could ride more, they fell in love with them. we still have a few bugs to work out, but for the most part, the cdales have been brought into the same realm as the jap bikes as far as reliability and failure issues. As far as power, the japs are getting better, but i still like the power band on the dale better.

Blasterboy11

#6 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Ill take my moto obver a 450R or yfz anyday, problems or not, its such an opertunity (spelling?) to own a machine like these. There very complex, yet fascinating machines.