Cool pic i found

PeeWee

#1 Post by PeeWee »

This is from Breezewood Proving grounds homepage. I would like to have a quarter for everytime one was test rode!

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

I think Jaybr has one of those banners. I have 2 of the original black banners that only say cannondale on them. I also have one that is black and red and has the C logo on it. I wish I had one like that though.

cdaleman440

#3 Post by cdaleman440 »

yeah i saw that banner in the barn at breeze wood on monday killer track

Exodus

#4 Post by Exodus »

I have one of those banners. At the moment its rolled up sitting beside my tv in the den. It going to be hanging in my office in the shop as soon as I can make room. I have been looking for the Cannondale banner that has the flag on it and Cannondale, handmade in the USA. Thats the one I am hoping to find before next years quad show.

theJeStEr1340

#5 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

QUOTE (Exodus @ Jun 1 2006, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have one of those banners. At the moment its rolled up sitting beside my tv in the den. It going to be hanging in my office in the shop as soon as I can make room. I have been looking for the Cannondale banner that has the flag on it and Cannondale, handmade in the USA. Thats the one I am hoping to find before next years quad show.

You mean like this one?

Exodus

#6 Post by Exodus »

OH YA, thats close, the one I was talking about is a full size like the test ride banner I have. But that would be a dang good start.

motorider68

#7 Post by motorider68 »

QUOTE (Exodus @ Jun 4 2006, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OH YA, thats close, the one I was talking about is a full size like the test ride banner I have. But that would be a dang good start.

I have one like you are talking about in my trailer. If you don't find one before next year let me know and you can borrow mine. I am sure it is the one you are talking about.
hope I can help!

theJeStEr1340

#8 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

QUOTE (Exodus @ Jun 4 2006, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I got that from a buddy, eh gave me a bunch of parts (mostl ybusted up dirtbike rads), but got the banner with it, we will hang it at nationals, should be sweet!