Can I Vent For A Minute!!!!

Knight440

#41 Post by Knight440 »

I think Lap has a very good point:)

but the crowd over there sure knows how to pour fuel on a fire.

You got that one right rolleyes.gif we can only hope Monkeyboy stays on the teccoty fo weela
rolleyes.gif

Derno24

#42 Post by Derno24 »

I don't think I am bashing cops. I have several friends that are cops and they are good people. I am however stating a dislike for my treatment by Philadelphia Police and the Parking Authority. I respect what they do, but I think sometimes as with all people with power they get lazy or confrontational for no reason.

Man am I still venting????biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

4punksdad

#43 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Derno24
I don't think I am bashing cops.  I have several friends that are cops and they are good people.  I am however stating a dislike for my treatment by Philadelphia Police and the Parking Authority.  I respect what they do, but I think sometimes as with all people with power they get lazy or confrontational for no reason.

Man am I still venting????biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

in your case,,,,,,,,,,,,,,venting, bashing, trash talking and all other forms of profanity will be allowed!

Derno24

#44 Post by Derno24 »

I keep reminding myself breath deep and just relax. I definitely have to get the Dale up and running now. I have been running the z the last couple weekends so I have time to go over the Dale more thoroughly, but I am getting impatient.biggrin.gif

TurboJay

#45 Post by TurboJay »

Derno24:
Glad its back. Hope all goes well in court. I always hated telling people they had to pay towing and storage fees when they came to my Dad's shop to pic up their recovered vehicles but I think most of them got reimbursed after court.

Haydug:
Did I see sometime you were from IN? (Maybe I am thinking of someone else) I was just wondering because we have had 19 quads stolen in the last 2 weeks in our county. Just wonderin if we might be dealin with the same bunch. It goes in spurts, the last big spell was last summer. My friend had 2 stolen and one a few months earlier. they had to of been watching him.