Motor rebuilds

tat

#1 Post by tat »

Okay its been a while since I posted anything. Ive been working out of town. Anyway, sent the motor to BW for a little LOVE, I dont know what kind of love they like in Utah, but let me tell you guys its worth every penny. We put the motor back in saturday night, run her for about 15-20 minutes, then stuck her in the trailer and took a little trip to the track sunday. Needless to say the only people not impressed with the rebuild were the guys behind me. I would like to thank ****** and Derno for the tech support and BW for building one **** of a motor.

Sandstorm

#2 Post by Sandstorm »

Cord does great work.. Go beat on it now..

hawksd1

#3 Post by hawksd1 »

Hey Tat Out of curiosity what did you have done and what was the ballpark figure if ya dont mind. Boomer has mine right now applying a lil tlc also and was just wondering what to expect as far as $$$ Thanks again JJ Hawks

tat

#4 Post by tat »

If you bring the quiet pipe. Wouldnt want to wake the old folks up in the hills of WV now would we, uh wait a minute, I am 1 of the old folks. Keep me posted.

383astro

#5 Post by 383astro »

I also would like to know what all was done and how much it cost. Thanks

bknight

#6 Post by bknight »

as do I tongue.gif

z-mann

#7 Post by z-mann »

me too..

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Why ****** nice of you to stop by.Too bad you still have a idiotic signature and Avatar line.When you are ready to tune a real motor just let me know I would like to see that.

Derno24

#9 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Aug 3 2006, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why ****** nice of you to stop by.Too bad you still have a idiotic signature and Avatar line.When you are ready to tune a real motor just let me know I would like to see that.

Wow! That is such a great response to someone elses thread about his motor build. Had nothing to do with ******. Then not only do oyu take it off track, but slam the topic by saying real motor? blink.gif

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

Yup I meant it also.Just look at his signature.Yet I started this.Cmon Derno.

Here is a rule right off your own site Derno.I was going to sign up with a sig like ****** but since this rule is there didnt.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.