Motor rebuilds

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

What does that prove? That you don't like ****** and he doesn't like you? I get that, but this is about Tat and his Blackwidow Motor rebuild.

Oh and if you want you can sign up and put whatever you want in your sig. I promise no one will ban ya. I was not the one who came up with the rule. True it is my site, but unlike others I would like to see the members run it. Then if I don't like ya I will just ban ya!

kdeal

#12 Post by kdeal »

Boys, boys.....play nice.

tat

#13 Post by tat »

1st off, thanks Steve for jacking the thread. 2nd, like Derno said, my rebuild, my post. I was telling everyone what a great job BW does on the motors and the help my fellow DALERS were giving me. I really dont care who likes who. Everybody wants to piss and moan, tell you what. Lets all meet up do a little tuning and some racin and then see who wants to piss and moan. Im pretty sure its not going to be coming from this end. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Everytime ****** posts he hijacks the thread with his sig.Get it?Tat I agree Blackwidow does a fine job.But i have not yet seen anything to say they are at the level of tune which some Timbo motors are.Everytime ****** posts with his sig stating that Timbo and rest of us do nothing tune wise to support the motors he builds it is an attack made without any clue at all to what it takes to get the power and tune the Timbo motors.
Kind of ironic that Tat had ****** help him tune his motor.Where was Blackwidow?Isnt the perfect map designed for that motor they built you?Of course not.It will need to be tuned by the buyer.As for racing.Sure.I would like that.Majestic and SilverLake dunes are coming up this fall.But I am not racing till we do some dyno runs also.

rubicon20032003

#15 Post by rubicon20032003 »

I forgot timbo is the king around here.If you can get ahold of him? blackwidow I've dealt with great to deal with.Atleast they are stocking and getting parts to keep dales going.All timbo is doing is motors.can't just built motors without other parts to keep the dales going?

Happyboy

#16 Post by Happyboy »

Come on guys. Stop mouting one way or the other. Rubicon, no one critisized either of the vendors then there you go, making it a pissing match.

Blackwidow does a good job. Timbo does a great job. Big difference in the businesses though. Timbo makes big motors, uses his machine shop to do so. Blackwidow is a parts vendor who recently started taking on motors. But they are more along the line of reliablity vs power setup. They don't put the R&D into squezzing the power out like Tim and others have done. There is nothing wrong with that.

rubicon20032003

#17 Post by rubicon20032003 »

Happyboy

There going to be another group building motors.Power wise as timbo.With a quicker turnaorund and around same price.Theirs acouple of the motors out running right now .Getting dynoed and tuned right now..their ported and extrueded honed

rubicon20032003

#18 Post by rubicon20032003 »

I think cannondale27 shouldn't jump on poeple being a mod on here.He and his buddies are half the reason people get out of dales on here.All they do is push their ideas on here

cannondale27

#19 Post by cannondale27 »

WOW Steve,
One I didn't post anything in my sig or avator line that is not true, another thing is I didn't say names or anything like that in my sig AND you guys jump on peoples back and degrade them every time something different comes up including any advice that is different then you're own. Proof is only in the eyes of the beholder.

We did nothing to the map that blackwidow recomended we helped him with getting his software to work right and how to adjust his flowrate and offset. you jump to conclusions too fast take a chill pill.

AND I have been Edited in posts for no reason only so certain folks can start stuff. I have the printscreens if you want them. Also I have been directly targeted in the moderators forum if you want the printscreens of that too.

Bull the whole sig is a lie.Timbo,me and others have made maps that do work in our quads.They dont work in all and require some tweaking for individual quads.They have been dynoed and real world countless times.Nobody is letting anyone Hang.That is a lie.

QUOTE (rubicon20032003 @ Aug 3 2006, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think cannondale27 shouldn't jump on poeple being a mod on here.He and his buddies are half the reason poeple get out of dales on here

You lost me here.When did I mention anything about a mod?

rubicon20032003

#20 Post by rubicon20032003 »

I forgot you where a moderator back in the day