Group Ride

kdeal

#21 Post by kdeal »

^^^^^^That there is funny, I don't care who you are. ^^^^^^^^^

OFFICIAL GROUP RIDE ANNOUNCEMENT

OK gang, it's official. The date is the weekend of September 30th, 2006. I will be at Majestic on Friday by around lunch time. I will be in Speed2424's neighborhood on Thursday morning, and we will all leave Friday morning after breakfast to go to Majestic. So anyone who wants to meet up, please notify me or Speed2424 for directions or cordinates to the area. I have a pretty good hook-up for a hotel in both Ohio & at Majestic. You can get info on Majestic hotels on their website as well. If anyone wants to do some riding on thursday @ Speed2424's, a few of us will be there as well.

PLEASE post who all is coming, so Joe can make arrangements for food on Saturday night if enough of us go.

I'm going and I will be bringing my brother and a Cannondale newbie as well. So count me in for 3 people.

I hope to see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!

wright

#22 Post by wright »

Will be there with two more poeple total of 3? Wont be there till friday evening and what Hotel is everyone staying at. Thanks

DMAC10

#23 Post by DMAC10 »

I'll start trying to make some arrangements to make it this year

Jesshamner let me know and maybe we can work out riding together. It looks like I'll be traveling through Louisville , then Cincinnati, cleveland and several other cities,
Map quest only estimated 10hrs from BG.

Then of course the 1 hour time change. That will help on the way home.

I've got a 10' utility, trailer, I may try and borrow a enclosed one, we'll just have to see.

I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of the characters that are on the site, it may be very interesting rolleyes.gif

Is there going to be a poll to keep track of who's coming or is someone going to manually monitor everything.

Lets everyone try and mak this a large get together.

jesshamner

#24 Post by jesshamner »

DMAC, its cool with me if you want to ride together.

My girlfriend may be going. I'm going to have to check on some things to make sure I can go. I'll let you know.

cannondale27

#25 Post by cannondale27 »

Wrote it on calender but for now it is a maybe.Wife was whining again.

Cannondale 27 ?

kdeal

#26 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (wright @ Aug 7 2006, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will be there with two more poeple total of 3? Wont be there till friday evening and what Hotel is everyone staying at. Thanks

Check out the Majestic trails website as it has a list of local motels. The one in Smethport was just renuvated and has the old town feel. If not, look for something in Bradford.

sillysspeed

#27 Post by sillysspeed »

I'm hoping to be there... It was a blast a few years back!! And great food!!! Look forward to seeing you guys again!!

kdeal

#28 Post by kdeal »

TTT

dunnbandit1

#29 Post by dunnbandit1 »

ill be there saterday morning

Haz-Matt

#30 Post by Haz-Matt »

See you there smile.gif