New Toy Hauler

kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

My wife (sarcastically) asked me what do you get a guy who has everything? I told her a toy box to put everything in!!! Check out my new hauler.

In case any of you were wondering who those big decals were for that Wistech had his sister make, eat your heart out!!! These things are awesome. Unfortunately the jackazz (me) that put them on is blind and should have had the professionals do the bigger ones due to all the air bubbles! I have extras and they will be put on by the pros this time. Check it out!

And lastly, in case any of you thought you couldn't find me at the group ride, check out this rear view! She has a big a$$!!!!!!!! So think twice before you pass me! LOL

azcannon

#2 Post by azcannon »

your dog kicks butt, his name isn't Flash is it?
Decals are easy just a spray bottle with about 4 drops of dawn and full of water mixed up- spray the sticker when you peel the back off put it on a clean surface and squeegee the bubbles out then wait a few minutes til it starts to dry up then slowly peel off the front . if the sticker comes off resqueegee and wait a couple more minutes.

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Dang, Those are some big decals but they look so small on that monster. Pop the bubbles with a needle and squeeze the air out carefully.

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

That's cool as heall... Wisetech made me some killer Stickers. A tornado emblem(that was really a Sandstorm in a funnel cloud) w/ my name Sandstorm below it.. It was very very cool. I need a set in Black Wisetech..

fig

#5 Post by fig »

Nice trailer Ken! It will hold a lot of toys. The stickers look cool, great job Wistech. Time for some more bikes/quads with all of the new storage biggrin.gif

timbomoose

#6 Post by timbomoose »

Hey I want one of those and maybe one of those trailers too! Sweeeet! I told my wife I wanted one too.She said if you do you'll be living in it.My response was don't tempt me! I'll I can say is nice!

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

I would gladly move into one of those toyhauler deals!

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

That baby is going to AC to right?

kdeal

#9 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (wistech @ Sep 11 2006, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That baby is going to AC to right?

What he said? biggrin.gif

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#10 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

WoW! Gee Kdeal, that thing is bigger than the house trailer I lived in thirty years ago! biggrin.gif
And a whole lot better looking. blink.gif