Southwick mud bath

muff

#1 Post by muff »

yea i didnt get to practice but i'm sure we came back here to my place and rode, we sure were toolin it, to bad we couldnt have gotten kyle to film us

Knight440

#2 Post by Knight440 »

That sux'd man my first race of the season and it get's cancled sorry did see this post before:o But I am in for the next one and the rest of the season;)

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php...1106#post651106

Just name the day guys Note Next week is out cuz the boss is on vaca:rolleyes:

Hey where did you guys set up I got there late and had to run around to get signed in and then it was time to the riders meeting realy didn't get a chance to see any of the guys from the board but EX80 I was up in the wooded section with another dale member DannyV

jacz400
:confused: I think you where right in front of us LOL crap well we will be pitted in the same place on the 13th

muff

#3 Post by muff »

me and jacz400 were like kinda straight in line with the sign in booth but were on the other side of the road, like if you went down the road from the riders meeting we were just on the right

you prolly saw a blue 400ex, his dale, a green f150 and a dark blue/purple f150 supercrew, and we had like a green little tent thing over the quads

Knight440

#4 Post by Knight440 »

yep that was you guys we where right behind you in the woods I had the Black dale and the black S-10 there was one of the other members right next to me with his Speed "DannyV" in the green van and next to him was the guys with the uhaul trailer more exriders members:o man so close but yet so far,,,,, at one point one of my freinds that came to watch said that the guy on the LE was just out on the track I gusse I was in a fog:o

muff

#5 Post by muff »

yea danny #69 stopped by and asked about some parts josh (jacz400) was tryin to sell

yea the guys with the uhaul were draggin the thing against the trees...lol

Knight440

#6 Post by Knight440 »

LOLOL I missed that did you guys see the guy on the raptor flip it in the woods right next to us it was kinda funny ohmy.gif You guys going to head down to Rocky Hill?? Keep me posted it would be a hike for me but if it worth it I would make the trip for sure wink.gif

muff

#7 Post by muff »

yea we saw that kid flip, serves him right, he was bein an @sshole, we were thinkin about goin over there and teachin him a lesson or two

we'll head up to rocky hill sometime but we're goin on vacation up in maine for a week, we're leavin at 4am tomorrow, should be a lotta fun...I havent heard a real lot about what the track is like other than the lap time is around 1.5min

Knight440

#8 Post by Knight440 »

Well keep us posted Muff;)