Take the JE challenge

Guy310

#31 Post by Guy310 »

Well you keep harping on the JE thing so I'm wondering why you and Derno aren't running 12 Hours with the mighty JE motor and Derno, why is it that Haydug isn't part of the team.

Pro400EXC

#32 Post by Pro400EXC »

OHHH>...

the horror..

I love this site...

Guy310

#33 Post by Guy310 »

Oh is everybody picking sides now. Notice my gratuitous use of the word everybody. There are a lot of implications to using that word aren't there? Who exactly is everybody ******? I keep getting lumped into some type of category with people about ideas and some other crap. Nobody has ever accused me of having ideas or anything like that. I'm just somebody who likes to talk a little smack and get people riled up. Good natured **** talking, that's all. With that being said, that doesn't mean I don't think I could give somebody a run for their money. I am fat but have lots of determination. You shouldn't take this stuff so seriously, you know?

Jaybr

#34 Post by Jaybr »

Doug,

You can borrow my quad for the race. Falicon and all parts are still sitting here for the rebuild, just bring a JE to throw in it.

My place would have been a good spot for the race, unfortunately its sold.

BTW: The bone stock motor is still running strong, and it's a very early 02 with God knows how many hours on it.

Derno24

#35 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (Guy310 @ Oct 4 2006, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well you keep harping on the JE thing so I'm wondering why you and Derno aren't running 12 Hours with the mighty JE motor and Derno, why is it that Haydug isn't part of the team.

We had a JE in my 12 hr bike last year. Ran about 20 hrs and the rod broke on the Falicon. Piston was still fine. I was just talking to Tim about my piston last night. That was 2 6hr events 1 we won our class and 3rd overall and the other we were in the top ten all race till we had other non related issues which slowed us and finished 4th in class and 16th overall out of 46 teams. So I did it before. Also, Doug isn't on the team by his own choice. I asked he said no. Personally I don't care what is run as long as it works.

cannondale27

#36 Post by cannondale27 »

****** I have never run from any race I enjoy it win or lose.I also am not stupid therefore I know I would get creamed at MX or XC by Doug.It would be so bad he probably would only be using 1/8th throttle and JE would never blow then.I also have been around enough to know that ANYTHING can happen a favorite saying on PINKS if I remember right.That is why it is stupid to go for pinks with something you will never replace.I have laid a counter offer out.Run it twenty hours(hourmeter)then go to dunes in spring and must be competitive and running at end of week$100.As a group we have posted our dyno charts good or bad and also been at plenty of races and group rides never turning down a race all that needs to be done is for all you naysayers is too show up and if talking hp post some charts.****** you and Haydug like to make crap up.Read the posts carefully plenty of JE's have lasted 30hard hrs first you guys said 10 then now 1hr.Yes one of mine failed in one hour and one of cdale55's in 10 but my other one lasted 30 or a bit more.I also pointed out the KIND of failure that really raised flags with me.(worn wristpin from piston)You (****** )and Haydug are trying the old bait and switch tactic trying to point peoples focus on a stupid race or our opinions.Try coming up with some facts or go away.

PeeWee

#37 Post by PeeWee »

I just wanna know who's supplying the beer and popcorn!!!!! LOL

Derno24

#38 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (PeeWee @ Oct 5 2006, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just wanna know who's supplying the beer and popcorn!!!!! LOL

Well if we do this at Rausch Creek I'll bring a keg! Just call it the motivation barrel! Then I'll sit there and talk to the motivation barrel and tell it how beautiful it is and suckle it's sweet, sweet nectar. blink.gif

Oh we were talking about a race! biggrin.gif

cannondale27

#39 Post by cannondale27 »

Well then do him a favor and tell him to remove it before something happens.

GDITheman

#40 Post by GDITheman »

A few of us had some concerns about our setups. I haven't had trouble with my JE piston, but some of you have. I don't want trouble so I'm taking a proactive approach by my choice. All this bullshit arguing is ridiculous. Here's my idea: SHUT THE **** UP and let us with concerns do WHAT THE **** we want to do. It's a simple idea, but one that I think will work with everyone's cooperation. Thank you.