Help me please.

quadracer_n8

#1 Post by quadracer_n8 »

I have an 03 Cannondale Cannibal and am planning to try flat tracking. Im have a hard time finding aftermarket parts websites and or dealers. Any help would be greatly appreicated. Thanks

timbomoose

#2 Post by timbomoose »

Here's the place you need to be.
For motor mods and aftermarket parts just contact the site sponsors.They can hook you up with what you need all the way up to 60hp!

javier

#3 Post by javier »

anti roll durablue kit and try ask lowering kits

quadracer_n8

#4 Post by quadracer_n8 »

Whats the deal with haydug? I usto go through him but his number is no longer in service or his site. And could you please provide me with some links to these places.

wanablaze

#5 Post by wanablaze »

You can find much of the information just by searching old posts here. If you are looking for something specific and you can't find it, please ask a detailed question so that we can try to help you. If you would like more power, look in the dyno section and you will see many different combinations and sizes.

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...hp?showforum=63

quadracer_n8

#6 Post by quadracer_n8 »

I need aftermarket parts such as sway bars. Lowering kits. A arms and motor mods.

Canniboomer

#7 Post by Canniboomer »

just call or email for sprocket combos, status lights, fatbars, taller stem, lower firm seat, intakes, tank upgrades, fuelrail, bolting kits, twist setup, tach., steerable lights, all stock parts, whatever, stuff like that...

For lowering or TT options, I have no clue, -- but there are a some guys around here that do. You have come to the right place.

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

Not really any lowering kits for the dales. I am sure you could make some or get some made at a machine shop though. As for sway bar, just get a universal one from durablue or something.

toothandnail

#9 Post by toothandnail »

We have 1 dedicated TT , 1 dedicated MX , and 1 we switch back and forth. Other than a sway bar and tires there is nothing really different that you need. The only real differance between our TT and the others are shocks(Afco, and I'm not sold on them) and shortened swingarm. we can lower the others to 4" , TT is 3", ground clearance, just with shock adjustments. The only reason we don't use the MX for TT , is the Rated X arms don't work with our swaybars.