washington

superfly

washington

#1 Post by superfly »

Does anyone know of any cannondale dealers in washington that still has any cannondale quads left or does anyone in washington have a cannondale for sale?

440 rider 34

#2 Post by 440 rider 34 »

Tacoma motorsports has a some and also southsound honda has some also!!!!!!

Deityracer

#3 Post by Deityracer »

Maaan South sound honda said that all theirs is gone.

ppogue

washington

#4 Post by ppogue »

I recomend tacoma motorsports. + they have a wrench there that actually knows what he is doing. Pretty sure his name is Paul.

superfly

#5 Post by superfly »

thanks, does anyone know what there prices are?

J. Delaney

#6 Post by J. Delaney »

If you are in the I-5 corridor, I believe Action Motorsports in Portland (read: no sales tax!) has one or two left and ST. Helens honda may have one left.

LapTraffic

#7 Post by LapTraffic »

Tacoma Motorsports gets the nod from me as well.

Their customer service and willingness to stand behind the Cannondales is phenominal. I bought mine from South Sound Honda, I wouldnt buy from them again.

There are 3 dales in this weeks Cycle trader. This was in the pierce county issue. None were screaming deals, but I think they were substantially better than wht you'll get at a dealer. Hooligan, is your speed listed in there?

Caveat Emptor. Know what youre looking at when buying private party or grab one of us to help you look it over.

superfly

tacoma motorsports

#8 Post by superfly »

Thanks for the info, called tacoma motorsports today and they were great to deal with.

jake1981

#9 Post by jake1981 »

Give Graves Motorsports a call if you need some service. I work there and we do work on Dales. Let us know if you need anything. We're located in Renton Washington.

LapTraffic

#10 Post by LapTraffic »

Jake were you at Pacific Raceways this weekend?

I was the Black Dale that died. Looks like it is a faulty fuel pump. If that was you thanks for helping me out.