Happy New Year

kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2007 is good for all of you.

biggrin.gif

mike justice

#2 Post by mike justice »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Jan 1 2007, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2007 is good for all of you.

biggrin.gif

I`ll second that,cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKE

speed2424

#3 Post by speed2424 »

Happy New Year to ALL.

Hey Ken, I got your part made last night.

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

Cool, looks good. BUT did it pass the sniff test from inspector number 1?

theJeStEr1340

#5 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I had a wonderful new years eve... Dumped my gf of 4 years last week because she hated the quad and hated my motorcycle, so I decided I could never marry her. Day before new years a friend from College that had went home to alabama came up to Myrtle beach (where I was spending new years) and we went to a club with some of her friends, did some booty dancing, there were 3 guys and 5 girls so it was a blast, kinda liek musical girls. The girl I know is a cheerleader at NCSU and her friend is a cheerleader at coastal carolina. ended up at her friends apt got drunk and started kissing my friend, then her friend joined in then they went and took another shot, where my friend puked, so I was sitting with her and her friend came over sat on my lap and started kissing on me. What could be better than making out with 2 hott cheerleaders? I love beign young and single!

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Now thats a great way to start New Year!

MyCannibal

#7 Post by MyCannibal »

so....did you hit it?....lol...

UpsMan

#8 Post by UpsMan »

Yup, if your girlfriend doesn't like your quad or bike now, she isn't going to like it more later when you are married. My wife doesn't really like my quad, but she has her own. And I change quads pretty frequently anyway. Its cheaper than changing wives. I think. Maybe.

theJeStEr1340

#9 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Yeah, she doesn't even care to try riding. Now the cheerleader that goes to state wants to hang out with me when I put my friends motor back in and come out to the track with me and she loves to ride on the bike.

No I didn't "hit it." She isn't that kind of girl. she may make it hard to stay out of a relationship for long, but we will see. I am gonna date around a little and hopefully have more nights liek that. With her, or other girls.