jason farrar's suzuki 450

hnnblehscnnble

#1 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

[attachment=1935:attachment]hey guys just figured i'd let ya know how Jason Farrar's doing!heres his 450

some of the add ons are:ATVFOURPLAY mgc arms , FOX shocks all around with WALSH link , FASST bars , HINSON clutch , LONESTAR sprocket brake and wheel hubs , PWR radiator , MAIER plastics w/ ATVFOURPLAY graphics , and much more.
soon motor is going to ATP and it will have RATH bumpers and nerfs

USAMoto00

#2 Post by USAMoto00 »

Those pics DO NOT do it justice! It is a sweet looking quad. I would even venture to say one of the nicest and cleanest I've ever seen.

hnnblehscnnble

#3 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

i absolutely love it and i havent seen it in person yet.he trying to not run nerfs this season!haha im sure he's just pc'g them and hadnt installed them yet.now get some engine work done because i heard the engines are a dog.

Mjollnir

#4 Post by Mjollnir »

Meh. I'm sure it's nice, but it just doesn't do it for me. unsure.gif

Delaware152

#5 Post by Delaware152 »

QUOTE (hnnblehscnnble @ Jan 3 2007, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i absolutely love it and i havent seen it in person yet.he trying to not run nerfs this season!haha im sure he's just pc'g them and hadnt installed them yet.now get some engine work done because i heard the engines are a dog.

The bike looks good and motor is far from "a dog".

wanablaze

#6 Post by wanablaze »

From what I hear, his runs pretty well since Tim opened her up.

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

In stock mode they sure do. Open the things up and wow. I got to ride a Suzuki w/porting, new cams, plus the power commander/Dasa pipe and WOW. The thing was a rocket. I don't dig farrar's colors on his, but I love how it's done. I'm a anything and black preferrer myself.

USAMoto00

#8 Post by USAMoto00 »

Trust me, the motor is NO dog! He holeshot'd all of us al the Steel City National in the +30 on that dog, and remember, that is an OPEN class. He hasn't decided on which nerfs to run yet, but it will come together soon. The pics really do not do it justice. I wasn't sure about the color scheme, but it turned out awesome.