Lost Cellphone

cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Update!!!!!!Found it.Read story how below.Thanks for sending numbers.

Anyone trying to call my cell (920)323-1973 I lost it today snowmobiling so all you will get is a snowbank.
Anyone ever lose thiers before?How much is this going to cost me I didnt have the insurance on it?Cellcom just got contract about 3 months ago.2 years I believe.Anyway out?

Also Lot of saved phone numbers gone didnt write them down.Wannablaze,Dalewannabe,Kdeal,Iceracer,Roger brown,pete rock and the latest Wachs version to try.If you guys could pm me your #'s it will help.Thanks guys.

yamadjs08

#2 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jan 24 2007, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone trying to call my cell (920)323-1973 I lost it today snowmobiling so all you will get is a snowbank.
Anyone ever lose thiers before?How much is this going to cost me I didnt have the insurance on it?Cellcom just got contract about 3 months ago.2 years I believe.Anyway out?

Also Lot of saved phone numbers gone didnt write them down.Wannablaze,Dalewannabe,Kdeal,Iceracer,Roger brown,pete rock and the latest Wachs version to try.If you guys could pm me your #'s it will help.Thanks guys.

Ehh, you'll find it in the spring... tongue.gif

I've never lost mine, broken a few but I have insurance... Did you have a nice phone or just one of the cheaper ones? If it was cheaper, it shouldn't cost you much to get a new one, and they should still be able to use your same number I would think...

Just thought I would ask, stupid question I know, but is it laying on the snowmobile by chance LOL?

Did you happen to try and look for it? If it fell on some packed snow it would probably be visible.

wright

#3 Post by wright »

Look on e-bay for a new one, lost mine and just got one from there cost less than one at the store.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Jan 24 2007, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ehh, you'll find it in the spring... tongue.gif

I've never lost mine, broken a few but I have insurance... Did you have a nice phone or just one of the cheaper ones? If it was cheaper, it shouldn't cost you much to get a new one, and they should still be able to use your same number I would think...

Just thought I would ask, stupid question I know, but is it laying on the snowmobile by chance LOL?

Did you happen to try and look for it? If it fell on some packed snow it would probably be visible.

I know the general area I lost it in but went back and forth looking with no luck.Probably run over it a few times myself and others for sure.Will try Ebay route.It was a free phone a LG wanted a camera one anyway.Soaked last phone just 3 months ago riding quad thats why so long left on contract.They talked me into a cheaper plan at time.Thanks all.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

You guys arent going to believe this.Just got a call from one of my buddies I was riding with.Snowmobiler who buddy met on trail after I went home found my phone searched the caller list recognized my buddies name and called him up on my phone!Will get it from him tomorrow.Was found when snowmobilers stopped for a break after a long whooped fenceline biggrin.gif What are odds?And it wasnt hit.Reward for him for sure.

yamadjs08

#6 Post by yamadjs08 »

**** that is crazy! You should buy me some lotto tickets or something haha. Thats pretty lucky!

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Actually I did buy 3 Powerballs and drawing was last night a big one 240 Million!Maybe we will be manufacturing Cannondales again eh?Got to check the numbers biggrin.gif

UpsMan

#8 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jan 25 2007, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I did buy 3 Powerballs and drawing was last night a big one 240 Million!Maybe we will be manufacturing Cannondales again eh?Got to check the numbers biggrin.gif

I was thinking the same thing. My numbers didn't match though. Talk about lottery fever. I drove by the Miracle Mile in Fond Du Lac yesterday while I was working and the little gas station where all those winning tickets were sold was just PACKED. I had to laugh. Just a little tidbit of information, Peterock lives within 2 blocks of the place. Maybe I'll have him get me some lottery tickets next time it gets that high.

I only bought $5 in powerball tickets. I figured anything more would just be foolish.

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Happen to know the numbers?I am feeling lucky biggrin.gif

peterock

#10 Post by peterock »

yeah, I got my tickets from that gas station since I live right there. didn't win though, but **** you couldn't find a parking space in the area. i think they had 4 people staffed just to handle powerball tickets.

anyway.......powerball was 17. winner was from missouri.