Magazine Cover...

yamadjs08

#1 Post by yamadjs08 »

Here is a magazine cover I had to make for my photoshop class... I whipped it together pretty quick so it could always be better. But the goal is to have it look legit... Does it look like a real magazine cover?

aroracer72

#2 Post by aroracer72 »

It looks really good dude. But I dont know if you could get in trouble, but Quad Magazine is a trademarked magazine already out there.

But the Cover looks good!
Chad

yamadjs08

#3 Post by yamadjs08 »

Ehh it was a class project, this is the only place it will be seen. Im not worried about it. I couldn't think of any other name so I just went with that...

Blasterboy11

#4 Post by Blasterboy11 »

thats awsome! i wish Quad would do a c-dale article, that would be sweet. Nice pic too, that things set up huh? Nice job..

theJeStEr1340

#5 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

whose quad is that?

yamadjs08

#6 Post by yamadjs08 »

Its Kory Ellis on his old Cannondale... It was one of the only up close big pictures I could find to make it work as a cover picture... I can make more for fun if anyone has any good pictures similar. Just needs to be some what close. Thanks for the comments guys, I want to mess around with it more and make it better. I made this last week in class and haven't even messed with it at home yet. But since I already aced the project I'll probably never get around to it haha. laugh.gif

CannondaleRider

#7 Post by CannondaleRider »

Kory Ellis

EDIT: I'm a little slow I guess, haha

Blasterboy11

#8 Post by Blasterboy11 »

"After competing with the Laeger he became a support rider for Cannondale and ALBA on his High Performance Cannibal 440. Cannondale wanting to get into racing hooked up Kory with ALBA, a Cannondale dealer known for their successful ATV race program. Kory loved working with Cannondale, they were passionate and really hands-on as was Cory, the owner of ALBA. Together they helped Cannondale earn some respect in the ATV world.

The relationship with Cannondale was very successful however their demise prompted Kory to switch to a Team Alba Suzuki LTZ400."

From Alba's website...Ill bet my 2 cents he still has it...oh, and alba has LOTS of dale parts laying around, call them up, see what they got.

Oooo, Kory Ellis spy photos, lol.
I see a dale in there...Hmm..

Kory is the man!

Classic Alba Blaze photo

READ THIS, THE WHOLE CANNONDALE-KORY ELLIS STORY!
READ! READ! READ!

Psychosis

#9 Post by Psychosis »

That quad was sold long ago so Kory no longer has it. I remember seeing it for sale on Ebay back in early 03 by Alba. It went for like $8k on fresh rebuild. I remember b/c I had the high bid at one point until it hit like $7k.

EDIT: As for the owner of the quad: I've never seen it on the forums so who knows where it went, if it's still in one piece, or whatever even happened to it. Sad but true.

Blasterboy11

#10 Post by Blasterboy11 »

sad.gif