What about your Cannon? every member post!

TurboJay

#31 Post by TurboJay »

I can't ride mine yet, either. Still waiting on some parts before I throw it back together. When I get done, It will be TT bound. (I hope!)

Spent the weekend working on a buddies 400EX and also pulling the motor on a Gator to reseal it. Still waiting on those parts also.

drbowtie

#32 Post by drbowtie »

I loaded up my speed and headed for a freinds dairy farm where I proceded to ship a 786 IH tractor around the county on his roll back...

Then went for a spin down to his neighbors house where the track is...

Then came back and mowed fifteen acres of hey with his new 14 foot discbine... Wow... you want plenty of sleep before you mow hey with that monster. Road gear fully throttle and keep the hydraulics moving to keep things in line.

Then ripped around some more on the machine and headed home.

PERFECT DAY!

Ryanstones

rippin up the 'hood

#33 Post by Ryanstones »

spun her around the block a few times this pm, til the neighbors started actin grumpy. rolleyes.gif
Had to get a little of that cannon 'juice before i put her away for the rest of the month.
I'll be in Madison,Wisconsin. clinton and cedarfalls, Iowa the next week and a half.
Gotta get away from this dang rain!
See ya'll :cool:

Derno24

#34 Post by Derno24 »

Lookin forward to unleashing the Dale on the District 6 Harescramble at Back of the mountain this sunday...

LapTraffic

#35 Post by LapTraffic »

After working feverishly into the night to get a fuel delivery problem figgured out (electrical connector on the left side fuel injector cracked and filled with mud,... no worky) I went to moses lake for a day fun and sun.

Going racing this weekend... maybe. Paul, get your butt to Pacific Raceways!

ppogue

fun stuff

#36 Post by ppogue »

Lap,
go practice on friday. Corey and I will be there.
You get way more saddle time on practice days.

Birddog5150

#37 Post by Birddog5150 »

This past weekend, My stepdad and I went to a new local motocross track. This is my first time on a track. What a blast!!
My cannibal did flawless..One guy on a dirtbike ask what I was riding. Told him a Cannondale, he says arent they like 12000.00 dollars? I had a chance to spread the Cannondale word!! I wouldnt trade my Cannondale for any other quad out right now..

I am so glad people in the Cannondale community are so eager to help one another.. Makes owning one less worrisome(sp?).biggrin.gif

Knight440

#38 Post by Knight440 »

This past weekend me and Lippy91,Jacz400 went racing out at southwick.

Here's some pic's

Me

Knight440

#39 Post by Knight440 »

Lippy91

Knight440

#40 Post by Knight440 »

Jacz400 pulling the holeshot :clap: