Everyone should read this.

peterock

#11 Post by peterock »

I know what your intent is.............something that you are probably better off just leaving alone though instead of bringing it up again. I didn't read the post in trader feedback until I read this one. As soon as I read this one........I had to see where it was coming from.

jwheat

#12 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (peterock @ Mar 26 2007, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know what your intent is.............something that you are probably better off just leaving alone though instead of bringing it up again. I didn't read the post in trader feedback until I read this one. As soon as I read this one........I had to see where it was coming from.

Pete...I still don't think you get the point that I was trying to make with this thread. I don't have a problem if you want to tell any bad experiences that you have had with any of our sponsors..... that is their problem to address accordingly. I do have a problem with blanket condemnations of the vendors just because the parts were late from one of them. That's like saying all Cannondales are junk just because you happened to get one that had a defective crank.

Smitty911

#13 Post by Smitty911 »

Can we go back to talking about religion? Seems that was more civil. biggrin.gif

Smitty

peterock

#14 Post by peterock »

How about the race season which is only about 2 weeks away for some of us or this past weeks GNC results?

383astro

#15 Post by 383astro »

There should be a form to fill out before you can post in the trader feedback (negative anyway) that gives all details about a transaction that went bad. Try to avoid stuff like this in the future. Something that gives all info about Emails, promises, phone conversations, etc. Let the Mod decide if it should be listed or not. Just my opinion, but I could be wrong.

jwheat

#16 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (Smitty911 @ Mar 26 2007, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can we go back to talking about religion? Seems that was more civil. biggrin.gif

Smitty

We're being uncivil? We're just having a discussion....point -counterpoint. Don't you have any siblings that you ever argue with when you get together.

In the words of my wife, "If you'd just act like I want you to, we'd get along fine!" tongue.gif

We're kinda like backwoods cousins... we fight with each other until Arm*ks comes around! biggrin.gif

Happyboy

#17 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (jwheat @ Mar 26 2007, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We're kinda like backwoods cousins... we fight with each other until Arm*ks comes around! biggrin.gif

ROFL!! thats good stuff laugh.gif

jwheat

#18 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (383astro @ Mar 26 2007, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There should be a form to fill out before you can post in the trader feedback (negative anyway) that gives all details about a transaction that went bad. Try to avoid stuff like this in the future. Something that gives all info about Emails, promises, phone conversations, etc. Let the Mod decide if it should be listed or not. Just my opinion, but I could be wrong.

That's a good idea in theory, but then the moderators would get accused of favortism. I think if everyone just posted details with their complaints, then the problem would be solved. Maybe we should just have better guidelines about how to post in that section. Good suggestions 383astro.

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Mar 26 2007, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ROFL!! thats good stuff laugh.gif

Even Steve has to smile at that one! tongue.gif

383astro

#19 Post by 383astro »

Also I dont mean to send this thread in another direction but I have a quick question. Does Blackwidow actually sell parts for jap quads? Isnt the online catalog for cdale only? If he does chunk all the cdale parts wouldnt he be just quitting business altogether? or does he sell other parts too but you have to call for them? Just thought I would ask. I have never bought from them, but will soon.

Speed 1B

#20 Post by Speed 1B »

I have dealt with all of the vendors and i have not had a bad expierience with any of them. Blackwidow is very good to me and i ALWAYS have my parts in 2 days. When i talk to Angie and she tells me shes sending it out "today" i dont even worry about it...its always there when i need it and the prices are very fair.

I just recently dealt with Canniboomer in the last couple weeks when i sent him my tank for his new fittings and lines. I am very impressed with his professionalism and knowledge and have no doubts that i will be recieving my tank in the next few days and it will be everything he said it was going to be.

As far as Tim, he is a class act. He goes out of his way to help me all of the time and i consider him a great friend. His ability as a machinist and a mechanic is amazing and he always stands by his word and tells you the truth...like it or not. I admire that.

Everyone is human and things happen beyond our control. I know as well as anyone that there are times when you HAVE to have that one last part for the race this weekend and it doesnt come...it sucks for sure but i honestly do not doubt a single vendor on this site. If they tell me ill have it by a certain time, i believe i will. I know some of you have had some bad dealings with some people on here but i just wanted to post and tell everyone about all of the good dealings ive had with the vendors here. Brad, Dave, and Tim thanks for the good service and keep up the good work.