Kawi 450R review on ATVscene

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

I think the Powercommanders for the Suzuki and Raptor are way better than our d&m.I am sure they will be out for Kaw also.Around $300 isnt bad for one either.

mxstar04

#12 Post by mxstar04 »

Agreed... Power Commanders are Nice...They really wake these new FI's up... But you can still do soooo much more witha D&M and map editing software pending u know what ur doing.

Power Commanders - A few different map settings
Number of Dale Maps Available - **** Near Unlimited
The look on ur buddies face that has the new Zuki or Rappy and is all caught up on his Power Commander and thinks its the bomb, then he sees how many different map's u have saved on ur laptop for ur dale -
Priceless

I cant wait to ride one of the new Kawi's tho with the PC on it!...

jesshamner

#13 Post by jesshamner »

Can someone explain the Power Commander a little more. I was under the impression that it was similar to an aftermarket CDI box that had 2 or 3 settings that you could chose from.

mxstar04

#14 Post by mxstar04 »

If ur familiar with a Hypertech Power Programmer .... Its basically similiar to that....it adjusts settings in the computer just as a D&M Kit with map editing software does....only our D&M Kits with the software i feel has soo much more potential to them than a power commander does....the PC can only do so much adjustment....as theres preloaded adjustments downloaded into them for hte user to use...

claas900

#15 Post by claas900 »

I just watched the video. Its nice to know were "getting into the days were you can tune with a laptop" rolleyes.gif