Fair price for my 505?

NorCalRacer

#11 Post by NorCalRacer »

QUOTE (acarli3 @ Mar 28 2007, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think anyone is lowballing themselves. They try to get more, they are just not able to find buyers at that price point. If you can get $7500 for a used cdale, I'd be buying everyones quads for the $3500 range thay are in right now and turn around and sell them there where you are at! I haven't seen a quad go for that price range since cdale went bankrupt.

I could get $7500 for my ATK, but then I'd spend it all trying to duplicate it. I paid $6900 a year ago for my quad, well after C-Dale went under. I would never sell for less, and I wouldn't have to. I know a few guys that import quads/bikes and make $$$, but too much hassle for me. I can't believe that people are willing to part with their machines for so little. I don't think there are enough of these things out there to justify the low prices. Let's face it, the C-Dale is the baddest quad on the market, period. Like I said though, I guess vehicles magically retain more value on the west coast. I could barely get a tired 400ex for what you guys let your beautiful C-Dales go for sometimes, oh to be rich........