ThumperTalk (TT)

RonDK

#1 Post by RonDK »

Is anybody else registered at that site? I CANNOT stand it when they talk sh1t on quad riders. How do you guys feel about that? They cut up on us all day and then you go to the open forum and some idiot needs help changing a tire or a piston in a 2 stroke. This just drives me nuts and makes me want to strangle someone. I know exactly who they are too...some teen kid that rides a wimpy small cc bike and wears all these alpine star/fox clothes at school. People still in highschool know exactly what I'm talking about. I know I am over-reacting a little but crap like that makes me angry. Half of them have never even seen oil on their hands. I bet any one person on this site could smoke those guys anyday. Infact, I would almost bet on it. This whole quadtard crap makes me SO angry.
http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353171

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

It never used to be that way.Was on there alot before the Dale sites started.

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Hmm quadtard? Biketard? Ive seen them both? Since when did it matter what the tard was driving? I just dont understand . huh.gif

ducman

#4 Post by ducman »

You have it right, most are some young kid that just wants to talk $hit. But some bike riders just don't get it, I ask a question about a Rekluse for my 250r and was told I needed to learn to use the clutch! Now mind you I have been riding since I was 7 and the only reason I was thinking of a Rekluse was that I have broken my left wrist twice and it does not work very well now, no question was ask just a smart a$$ answer.

RonDK

#5 Post by RonDK »

Half of those idiots don't even know what a Rekluse is... Look in the general forum, it is full of "WHAT IS FASTER? A KX500 OR MY YZ250F" threads and "HOW DO I GET MY TIRE OFF???" They beg mommy and daddy for a bike and then they talk smack on everyone else. The best most pathetic excuse is the helmet one. A stupid bike rider wrecks or just plain sucks at riding and then there is the infamous "WELL HE HAD A HELMET ON"....okay. People are so immature over there is makes me sick. I know a lot of guys that left that site because it's full of pimple faced smart a$$es. wacko.gif

ducman

#6 Post by ducman »

I don't venture into the general area, but most of the people in the CRF 250R sub forum are very helpful. But I do get sick of reading how my yamaha will out run your honda or if you have a problem with your bike some punk trolling the forum will chime in to tell you how your bike sucks and his brand is the most reliable one out there (and his dad can kick your dad's a$$). Just a sad state of affairs on most forums people need to grow up, this site is one of the few that most posts are not all about seeing how cool you can be by making a smart a$$ comment.

speedracer

#7 Post by speedracer »

Yea what a bunch of turds.Who cares what you ride or how fast it is.I own bikes and quads and have fun on both.I thought fun is what riding is all about.

RonDK

#8 Post by RonDK »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Apr 11 2007, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea what a bunch of turds.Who cares what you ride or how fast it is.I own bikes and quads and have fun on both.I thought fun is what riding is all about.

It should be but in today's world it's about the image. Now some 14 year old is giving me the dumbest responses so I'm probably not going to check back anymore. No one even challenges what I say. They just say "WELL QUAD RIDERS ARE DUMB ANYWAY." If they were so smart they would answer my questions and cut the insults. The reason they don't challenge what I say is because it is 100% right and you would look like a fool trying to prove the opposite. Whatever...

WEJER

#9 Post by WEJER »

Anybody remember who had the faster lap times at Unadilla, quad or motorcycle?

The quad and bike nationals went through realtively close in time frame.

rolleyes.gif