engine

Denny08

#1 Post by Denny08 »

Went riding a week ago and locked the crank up. Just wondering if that is something I can fix myself or do I need to send it away???? ohmy.gif

dalewannbe

#2 Post by dalewannbe »

its possible to do yourself, especially with the help of this forum.

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

If you're confident in your mechanical abilities then go ahead. The first one I rebuilt I was afraid I'd mess something up and almost had someone else do it. 300+hrs later and still running strong before I tore it down for another rebuild and have torn into several others since then.

C'Dale engines are very easy to work with. W/the help of the community on here and the engine manual you will be fine. Just take your time and listen to what everyone on here says.

Also: depending where you're at, you may have someone local if you run into problems and need help.

Denny08

#4 Post by Denny08 »

Is there anyone in Omaha,Ne that can help ? If not I will be asking lots of question. I'm fairly mechanical so I would really like to learn as much as I can about working on my own quad. biggrin.gif

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

There is a shop in Omaha that has done some work on them that you could go and talk too. This site is one of the best resources though.

Oh yeah it is C&D Racing 1-402-614-2508