How do i find a cannondale dealership near where i live

Ballistic Atv

How do i find a cannondale dealership near where i live

#1 Post by Ballistic Atv »

Hey,
I have been searching for cannondale dealerships online and the only ones i can find are the bicycle dealers.
Is there like a list of all the cannondale atv dealers in the usa or something?
Or could somebody tell me the nearest dealership to washington dc.
Thanks.

Ballistic Atv

#2 Post by Ballistic Atv »

Or, could somebody tell me if there are any cannondale dealers in Virginia, maryland or pennsylvania?

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

I replied to your PM.

I know of 2 in VA, Burcham's cycle in Colonial Heights and All Outdoors in Hampton. I don't think Burcham's is cutting the price, not sure about All Outdoors.

There was a dealer in Amhurst, (Bob's Motorsports) but he sold all his off a couple months ago.

jcv440

#4 Post by jcv440 »

We're up in Pennsylvania. Zip code is 15870 if you run into any problems with the one's Jay gave you.

Jim

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

We are working now on a dealer locator, will be one dealer per state, at most 2 per state if they are far enough apart. We are looking for dealer now that support the cannondales, not interested in how large/small they are, just that they do QUALITY WORK and are honest. We want them to treat all the members good and not rip anyone off!! If anyone knows of any dealers that would be interested in this, please have them contact either administrator.

Knight440

#6 Post by Knight440 »