HELP WHOS CLOSE TO VA WILL TRAVEL

cannondale27

#21 Post by cannondale27 »

I doubt it is fuel pump since you stated that there was flow into the tank from return.Is flow steady even when cranking over motor?Is it just a limp stream or does it shoot all the way across tank like it should?Do you have a fuel pressure guage?
Like Wistech said did quad run before motor was done?If not its possible a map was not loaded into ecu.Was TPS removed from throttle body or idle setting confirmed?Have you taken a compression check yet?

Psychosis

#22 Post by Psychosis »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ May 12 2007, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like Wistech said did quad run before motor was done?If not its possible a map was not loaded into ecu.Was TPS removed from throttle body or idle setting confirmed?Have you taken a compression check yet?

C27: This quad was my old Cannibal. I had it running before Fash got it and it was fine. I had used it many, many times.

The others I can't confirm but the ECU was programmed for a 450 quad on motospeed w/Moto fuel I believe. Maybe a hex problem or something though? I'd like to try and help since it was my old quad but I'm not sure what I could do. I still have the license on that ECU come to think about it.

Fash00

#23 Post by Fash00 »

Got it from mark and he fried the starter and harness so since the motor had to come out i figured why not send head to timbo and have him port it.Did that had him reflash the computer and reassembled with new harness and starter and injectors wont fire.

cannondale27

#24 Post by cannondale27 »

It could be as simple as throttle cal.If head and throttlebody was ported a throttle cal is a must.You are going to need a D&M or access to one.

Fash00

#25 Post by Fash00 »

Yeh i dunno would that make the injectors not fire? At this point and time i wanan get it done button up all the loose ends then im selling it.

Happyboy

#26 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (Fash00 @ May 12 2007, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got it from mark and he fried the starter and harness so since the motor had to come out i figured why not send head to timbo and have him port it.Did that had him reflash the computer and reassembled with new harness and starter and injectors wont fire.

New harness or new to you harness? I am going to bet this is where your problem lies. What fried the other harness?

Fash00

#27 Post by Fash00 »

Brand new harness revision 8 or whatever its the newest one. Mark said the starter wire or whatever ont he other one had fried im sure he will chime in

cannondale27

#28 Post by cannondale27 »

If it happened from connecting wrong plugs together at solenoid anything in whole system could be fried including injectors themselves and all sensors.If I remember right one I saw that had been fried like that wires right to injectors were crisp.Thought it was amazing injectors werent fried.

GDITheman

#29 Post by GDITheman »

A D&M is absolutely necessary to just own a Dale. I can't imagine having a Dale without one. I would have sold mine a week after I bought it if I didn't have one.

Fash00

#30 Post by Fash00 »

Well i cant afford d&m just yet so anyone close with one ?