Introducing my wifes new quad

383astro

#1 Post by 383astro »

Bought a Pooplaris 300 Hawkeye 4x4. Not a bad bike. Electric start, reverse, digital dash with speedo-gas-tripmeter-odometer-hourmeter, 300cc air cooled, on demand 4x4, built in rack storage, and of course the fully auto PVT. I love it and it has a high/low range belt system on tranny. It climbs anything. It is an 07 Special Edition with the aftermarket wheels and special red color. Not a bad deal for 4600.00. Its not very peppy but will pull my 16 ft trailer around with ease.

[attachment=3480:attachment]

GDITheman

#2 Post by GDITheman »

I got my wife a 200 Blaster a month ago or so. She digs it a lot. She says it's her favorite toy. It also helps the "family" ATV budget if she is involved.

hope she enjoys it.

383astro

#3 Post by 383astro »

Yeah, she loves it. I got it up to 44 MPH, thats all it would do. She just likes to put put around though so it works out good. She digs the Full auto.

UpsMan

#4 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (GDITheman @ May 10 2007, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got my wife a 200 Blaster a month ago or so. She digs it a lot. She says it's her favorite toy. It also helps the "family" ATV budget if she is involved.

hope she enjoys it.

I know what you are saying here. Be careful though. Its a blaster now, but wait until she gets tired of that and starts to figure out what is what. Next thing you know she'll be asking for new tires and shocks and nerfs and engine work and pretty new plastic. Just hide all of your Dirt Wheels magazines. Now my 'family atv budget' is like a second home payment every **** month. My wifes quad is way nicer than mine. But, if she is happy, I'm happy, I guess.

yamadjs08

#5 Post by yamadjs08 »

You know what rhymes with Polaris? ...Embarass...