HELP WHOS CLOSE TO VA WILL TRAVEL

NRath

#31 Post by NRath »

First time back to the forum since last post...

Yep, I can hook it up to D&M. I'll reply to your pm so we can try to work something out. In the meantime, continue working through these guys suggestions- these are all the steps to troubleshooting to be done at your house or mine. If it's been all apart, it needs a TPS recal, though. However, that's not likely to solve an injector problem.

Is it still 432 cc?

Fash00

#32 Post by Fash00 »

No its a 450

Psychosis

#33 Post by Psychosis »

450cc stroker crank and he had porting done as well.

Jaybr

#34 Post by Jaybr »

Get with Nrath and bring it down, I'm about 5 minutes from him and have laptop with dealer cal and lots of spare parts. I'm sure we can figure it out.

quadracer500

#35 Post by quadracer500 »

twice i have had that happen no spark or fuel injector pulse, if you get a noid light from the auto store and plug it in to the injector connector it should flash my did not, both times i had changed maps, when the battery was a little low it corrrupted the hex took a couple of weeks to figure it out the first time, to fix it i charged the battery overnight and reloaded everything again and it fixed the problem, by the way if you load a hex with a charger on the battery
sometimes is still will do the same thing. hope this helps.

NRath

#36 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (quadracer500 @ May 15 2007, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
twice i have had that happen no spark or fuel injector pulse, if you get a noid light from the auto store and plug it in to the injector connector it should flash my did not, both times i had changed maps, when the battery was a little low it corrrupted the hex took a couple of weeks to figure it out the first time, to fix it i charged the battery overnight and reloaded everything again and it fixed the problem, by the way if you load a hex with a charger on the battery
sometimes is still will do the same thing. hope this helps.

Those are good suggestions- sounds like a likely culprit. He's coming over on Friday to "get connected".

Wouldn't you guys think we'd be best off to start with the original injectors in it? With them, at least we'll be in the ballpark with injector offset and flowrate. I realize both should be tweaked with the heavy motor work, but it would offer a better starting point than new injectors that are completely unknown. Then he's still got a set of brand new injectors in the toolbox, to boot.

Can someone look up and post the original flowrate and I/O for his machine? Fash, you need to post your VIN and motor #.

Fash00

#37 Post by Fash00 »

Where do i find the motor number ill post vin in a few minutes. I sent the ecu up with the head and all for timbo to reprogram for me so i dont know we will figure it out tho

Fash00

#38 Post by Fash00 »

Just spoke with psychosis

The frame vin ends w/153, I know that for sure. So look up the numbers for an 03 Cannibal and then add 153 and it should be a match.

NRath

#39 Post by NRath »

1.2 and 2400.

It'll be interesting to see how they're set. I expect Tim has adjusted for the motor.

Fash00

#40 Post by Fash00 »

Hopefulyl we can get it running then i just have to drop the motor to fix oil leak.Will this never end?