HELP WHOS CLOSE TO VA WILL TRAVEL

Fash00

#41 Post by Fash00 »

Apparently it never ends.Figured out why it wouldnt start i think.Fix that and put injectors back in and tighening up the little injectors holders and hit fuel pump terminal,fried it was running constantly and real weak.Go to advance and pickup the mustang inline pump get that all on and run some new lines that were cracking mount it in factory position and plug in and starts running with key off.Knew IMMEDIATELY i fried part of ECU werid thing is though i wasnt getting a stream of fuel back into tank now WTF is up with that? And how do you wire it to a switch?

cannondale27

#42 Post by cannondale27 »

Pinched line or cursed disconnects.Only safe way to wire pump with fried ecu is that Blackwidow harness.That pump your using doesnt use the body for ground does it?Maybe check by unplugging pump and using ohm meter from wire posts to body of pump should be open.I have seen ECU's that were fine but pump ran continuosly because pump was grounded internally.Worth a shot.Something has to go your way here already.Feel your pain.

Fash00

#43 Post by Fash00 »

no pump doesnt use body for ground as it actually has a nice thick rubber sleeve around it

Fash00

#44 Post by Fash00 »

UPDATE:Quad ran briefly it was a spun flywheel.But if i didn't have bad luck i wouldn't have any luck at all

cannondale27

#45 Post by cannondale27 »

Believe me many have had worse luck.Have done the in out in out with motor more than once myself.Sucks.But goes quicker each time.Easy fix.Hang in there.

Fash00

#46 Post by Fash00 »

Haha if all i had to do was drop motor to fix leaks id be happy. When NRATH was setting the idle for me it cut off once so we restarted and kept water flowing into overflow too keep it cool while he was adjusting idle and it cut off again and made some weird noise under the timing chain cover.So im awaiting new flywheel now and then will start briefly to check and see if i have oil flow before i pull it out so i have an idea what to look at

cannondale27

#47 Post by cannondale27 »

Was the oil in motor good yet?Not that some of that water is going into oil.That would be bad pretty quick.

NRath

#48 Post by NRath »

No, fortunately the oils still looked like clean oil, no water mixed in.