Good C-dale exposure!

cannondale27

#41 Post by cannondale27 »

Maybe if she can lock up Bclass chamionship which of course only makes sense at this point.She can run the last race in A-class.Either way.Way to go Michelle all of us just want you to kick butt and are a big bunch of dreamers your making a little of that dream come true.Thank you.

jesshamner

#42 Post by jesshamner »

Couldn't have said it better!

kdeal

#43 Post by kdeal »

Ditto! Win the class and whip up on the "A" class in the last race is almost a guarantee of bigger & better things. Remember there may be some "A" class girls not riding in the last event, due to locking up their spots ahead of time. Who would ride hard with nothing to gain but a broken bike & body parts. Where as people in Michele's position can go for the jugular. We need to find a flywheel that will hold up for this girl, seems to be the biggest issue right now!

USAMoto00

#44 Post by USAMoto00 »

Has anyone come up with a fix for the flywheels yet? I am having some major concerns with being able to finish the race if we keep spinning these flywheels. I can use one for 2 seasons and be fine, but Michelle gets about a month or two out of them. We need to be reliable so that she can finish the races, not go from a 1st place ride and a 10 sec. lead to dead last. I was really bummed to see that happen to her. On another note, we decided that she was going to run the B/C class because of her lack of National experience. We have only run a few Nationals before this year and thought that we should use this year as an exposure year. So far so good! About those lap times for Michelle, she had fast lap times because she was jumping everything on the track, she wasn't even pushing herself! Top 3 in A will not be an issue when the time comes. Thanks for the support guys and I'll keep you updated on what happens next!

cannondale27

#45 Post by cannondale27 »

No real solution yet.I will getahold of the guy at Canondaler who is developing a slipper clutch.That would help I believe.Would take some getting used to though.Probably wouldnt hurt to just turn idle up to try and keep rpms up right at landing.

USAMoto00

#46 Post by USAMoto00 »

Right now our first concern is to get the points lead back. Michelle has a ride to the OK. race, but I am not going.(too much $) Since I'm staying home she will be without a trackside mechanic should something happen to the Dale, so I may send her to ride the Suzuki this round and regroup for the following round in Kentucky. She needs to win this title to get the offers rolling. She already has a good buzz in the pits and we need to ride that wave as long as we can! I am really hoping for a sponsor to step up really soon and give some help. We are going broke!lol We may actually sideline the Dale for a few races if she likes the Zuk, and then we have some time to try and figure out this flywheel situation. (the last flywheel that I have is in the Dale now) Thanks for the support guys and I'll keep you updated on our progress.

KRAHEZ1

#47 Post by KRAHEZ1 »

"Since I'm staying home she will be without a trackside mechanic should something happen to the Dale, so I may send her to ride the Suzuki this round and regroup for the following round in Kentucky"

Bailing on the Dale? One Question-What's wrong with you? Here's a better plan of attack. Have a practice bike and a bike only for racing.Its still way cheaper than buying a new quad. Most if not all top riders do so. Low on money give up the beer,cigs,or the funky stuff money will grow in your pockets.Do maintence go over the quad and good to go, then there's no need for a full time mechanic at every race.Why not teach the little lady to do some wrenching?Flywheels are a piece of cake. Just like baking in the oven and any good women is good at that! Go for the gold on the Dale? "F!!!" the free ride! Thats the LAZY man's way! Some extra sweat and tears and just plain raw will, will make it all that much more rewarding. This post to me ISN'T good cannondale exposure its lets use the Dale to get us there and bail on it. Posts like these kind of torque me off. Get us excited to slam us down,especially with a title like this. My buddies got an 07 Suck-zuki r450 and a cracked case it less than 5 hrs.Sounds like a step down to me.My Dales treated me good,but I do my maintence and tear down once a year to give it a once over and did all my updates for 4 years. Stick with the Dale and stick it to the big 3 with a win on a has been quad. Now thats the way for a true historic victory.That'll show what YOU are made of. Step up to A class and let the Dale do the work! Don't count on others for your victory, doing it on your own is so much swwweeeeeter!Yea Boiy! Hey my bowels are filling can someone sponsor me for my dump it'll get it there so much easier {analogy}Screw that fuel injected copycat wannabe suck-zuki! I hope you stick with the Dale and luck with whatever you ride! Just as long as its a Dale!

Psychosis

#48 Post by Psychosis »

QUOTE (USAMoto00 @ May 20 2007, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
then we have some time to try and figure out this flywheel situation. (the last flywheel that I have is in the Dale now) Thanks for the support guys and I'll keep you updated on our progress.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but most of those who have been spinning the flywheels do a lot of midair rear braking and locking of the brakes. I know that you need to use them a lot in MX but I never have had problems on a stroker, 450, or stocker spinning flywheels. Just calm down a little on the rear brakes and use the front a little more and see if that helps. Just rev on the clutch a little more in corners to compensate.

KRAHEZ1

#49 Post by KRAHEZ1 »

Above exactly.Recluse clutch may help too! Don't Bail stick with the Dale!

USAMoto00

#50 Post by USAMoto00 »

We aren't bailing, just looking for a solution to a problem. I've been with Dales since '02 and we have never had any problems until now. I just want her to be able to get the win in this class, and if that means some R&D on the dale, then so be it. We'll see I guess.