Site problems

timbomoose

#11 Post by timbomoose »

Sorry problem isn't solved yet. Problem is for invision to fix the problem they need a ticket sent to them. I have no way of sending a ticket. To send a ticket you have to be the owner. The owner is the only one who has the password to send a ticket. The website has not yet been transfered to my name so I have no password.Doug has been more than helpful getting the website fixed since I purchased it. Just is a matter of getting the last password to get to the place to send the ticket.Doug has planned on giving it to me but catch him at the wrong times when not at home to look up.Like everyone else on here he's a busy guy and after a long day forgets.Happyboy is a computer guru who's volenteered to help out and might be able to get it fixed without the password.I think he just wants it fixed because he's the guy on the front page this month getting left out.Lol!Well lets hope for the best and maybe it'll back to normal soon.Peewee also volunteered his expertees.Thanks happyboy and peewee its appreciated!Thanks everyone else for your patience.I think we're all getting a little frustrated but might just be a little longer.

haydug

#12 Post by haydug »

ticket sent! I also sent them a link to this thread, and asked them to join and explain why they messed up a good thing with the server upgrade.

Actually, it's a conspiracy! LOL

haydug

#13 Post by haydug »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ May 21 2007, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am experiencing all these problems but I have no idea how to fix them. I have tried everything I can on the user side. It would be nice to have someone like Jaybr working on the site again.

I talked to Jaybr, the last time he helped, the only thanks he got was being called a liar by a theif. Hmm, wonder why he isn't here anymore. sad.gif

UpsMan

#14 Post by UpsMan »

LOL

timbomoose

#15 Post by timbomoose »

Thanks Doug.

cdale55

#16 Post by cdale55 »

I for one am still having problems . I can't get into the site away from home on my laptop. Also I was wondering why a person has to be a member to look at the forums. Don't we want people to read about them and see what kind of people are working on all the R@D . After starting the myspace account I have had people e-mail and say they can't get into the site. Is it a setting that you have to be a member just to see the posts ? couldn't we make it so you could always read the posts and not be able to post unless you were a member ? What do you guys think ?

jesshamner

#17 Post by jesshamner »

The last I checked, guests have permission to access the forums but not to post. I will check it again.

I just checked. Guests are allowed to read all forums. They are not allowed to reply, start threads, or upload and files. Its a problem with the software I think. Seems like it is screwing up the cookies.

cannondale27

#18 Post by cannondale27 »

Remember that error that was coming up at top of page?There is some code change to fix it.Sorry but I deleted the thread they discussed it.Here is where you guys can report problems with site and get solutions.

http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?...ocom=bugtracker

Happyboy

#19 Post by Happyboy »

Sorry for the delay guys. I am trying to get Invision to update their info so we can work on this. They need Doug's authorization to change the info as the online login is messed up. I sent an email to them and Doug for this so we are just waiting on Doug to approve it.

Fash00

#20 Post by Fash00 »

Anyone else having a problem logging in from AOL? It will say logging in then come back to same page saying i dont have permission to view so i jsut have to use internet explorer to get on