Good C-dale exposure!

peterock

#71 Post by peterock »

USAMoto,

get in touch with me. All I'm going to post, as some of the guys on here will rip anything I mention about ATK.

Email me Michelle's resume and some of the things you would need.

Pete Feldner
atkracing@sbcglobal.net

GDITheman

#72 Post by GDITheman »

Moto, you know what you have to do. We will be disappointed it may not be on a Dale, but proud of Michelle's efforts and results.

cannondale27

#73 Post by cannondale27 »

Sounds like your minds made up.I think it sucks.Glad I havent donated anything yet.Hope the merge into the boring everyday world of mass produced Japanese quads is a real fulfilling experience.I bet it just wont be the same.

KRAHEZ1

#74 Post by KRAHEZ1 »

"Oh yeah for a guy who has soo much mouth why only 16 posts. You had a dale for 4 years and only just found this site?"

Had my Good old trusty Dale for 5 years been doing updates for 4. I guess read'n stuff for 4 years doesn't count ,I have to post to know whats going down? Thats like say'n can't be knowing the news by watching tv you have be the tellecaster. I'm not even that dumb. So hows the bearing look and the runout.No Answer then you ain't lookin.Again preventative maintence,preventative maintence.I thought my post was pretty positive and encouraging.No support on the c'dale maybe none in my longjohns, but give me a break. You'll get more support on a cannondale then anything out there.Look at c'dale chick opps not a good example,Ok,look at that 12hr race lets see any brand get anymore support than that. Did you go to any of the site sponsors for support,probably not,or members,probably not.I'll bet after a post like this ya probably put a crack in the ships hull and that effort just sunk.So what ya doin about figuring out the problem, got it solved,Oh thats right can't get nothing solved when you busy complaining and not looking for a fix.That's the thing a baby can cry,rant,and rave but until the diapers changed hes still going screem.WAAAA! Quit cry'n about poor me,no money,it may break,no one will wipe my rear and get solven your problem! Let see that sweety put out a win on what got her there!I'll even donate a flywheel,but if ya changed brands before the seasons done I want paid!

jesshamner

#75 Post by jesshamner »

USA...do what you gotta do man. Yes it sucks that you might have to switch to something more popular to get the support you all need. I wish it could work out with the cdale.

Some people just don't get it or, they have a money tree out back.

Why are you guys giving him a hard time? Are you all so rich that you will turn down offers for sponsorship? The truth is simple. It costs a lot of money to race a national mx series. Why wouldn't you want some help from sponsors? It just isn't going to happen on a cdale. I wish it was an option but lets be honest with ourselves.

KRAHEZ1

#76 Post by KRAHEZ1 »

Again c'dale chick,12hr race now thats support.Anyways we're talking b class and who's getting much more than a tire sponsor and 10% discount on parts. The only one holder them back is themselves by not running a higher class. Honestly what do you expect to get. Now get real.I think by you guys saying there's No support on a dale is slapping the face of all who donated to the above causes.The only one who held c'dale chick back was herself.The 12hr race we can all hold our heads high.I think the reason why very few are running Dales in big races are because of few numbers and a bunch of crybabies.Oh no we might have to go over our quads before race.Can someone pay my rent and wipe my behind too.I know I'm still looking for that money tree.Planted the acorns but none of the pear trees have morphed no matter how many dimes and nickle I plant .

haydug

#77 Post by haydug »

QUOTE (peterock @ May 23 2007, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
USAMoto,

get in touch with me. All I'm going to post, as some of the guys on here will rip anything I mention about ATK.

Email me Michelle's resume and some of the things you would need.
Pete Feldner
atkracing@sbcglobal.net

LOL! Are you KIDDING?? I bet they'll send you a banner and some stickers! How about psychosis's contingency? Or, anyone else's for that matter. WTF?? ATK coun't afford to give them a flywheel.

Crazie

#78 Post by Crazie »

Wow! I can't believe the negativity this thread has ended up with. Some of you guys act like he just kicked your dog.

I thought the C'dale community was a tight knit group of folks. It seems as though some still are. But why not support their decision, regardless of what happens?

Can you not just take a little pride in the fact that she got where she is on a C'dale. It's not like they took your money and parts, then jumped ship.

USAMoto00

#79 Post by USAMoto00 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ May 23 2007, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like your minds made up.I think it sucks.Glad I havent donated anything yet.Hope the merge into the boring everyday world of mass produced Japanese quads is a real fulfilling experience.I bet it just wont be the same.

Maybe you should read my post again Steve. If there is a fix for the flywheel then bring it on! I am willing to do what it takes to stay on a Dale, but with no fix for a known problem? Yes, I'll have to use another brand until it is fixed so that we don't get any further behind in the points lead. I will get a hold of you Pete and see what we can come up with. As for the cry baby thing, please dude are you serious? I don't know you and you don't know me period. I will say that you are WAY off on your "B" class offers for sponsorship. There is more out there than you think and Michelle has had some good offers. But back to the main subject, if the Dale can be figured out, we will run it no questions asked. But that is the problem now isn't it? I've been in this community for a long time and will always own a C-dale and be proud of it, so before some of you get ticked at me for running a different machine for the time being, think about that. No traitor crap, no C-dale chick crap, or any other negatives. Find a fix and I'll be there to run it.
PS The crank run out is fine and yes it's happened on 3 different machines. Now what?

USAMoto00

#80 Post by USAMoto00 »

Maybe you should read my post again Steve. If there is a fix for the flywheel then bring it on! I am willing to do what it takes to stay on a Dale, but with no fix for a known problem? Yes, I'll have to use another brand until it is fixed so that we don't get any further behind in the points lead. I will get a hold of you Pete and see what we can come up with. As for the cry baby thing, please dude are you serious? I don't know you and you don't know me period. I will say that you are WAY off on your "B" class offers for sponsorship. There is more out there than you think and Michelle has had some good offers. But back to the main subject, if the Dale can be figured out, we will run it no questions asked. But that is the problem now isn't it? I've been in this community for a long time and will always own a C-dale and be proud of it, so before some of you get ticked at me for running a different machine for the time being, think about that. No traitor crap, no C-dale chick crap, or any other negatives. Find a fix and I'll be there to run it.
PS The crank run out is fine and yes it's happened on 3 different machines. Now what?