Forum chat?

RonDK

#11 Post by RonDK »

...And it's the same people posting everytime. I have not seen anyone new for a long while.

yamadjs08

#12 Post by yamadjs08 »

True dat, I wish more people would see the light... cool.gif

I am one of those people who own more than one LOL, I think I'm one of the only few left in Iowa... Its too bad really... sleep.gif

wistech

#13 Post by wistech »

I guess I dont see that . I get phone calls from new owner just about once a week . Then there are the new guys from over the pond now. As far as posting the vast majority have always been lurkers. Most of my local guys dont post much or are even members. I wish they would because they are out there kickin arse and taking names and it never gets reported unless I do it.

2000ex

#14 Post by 2000ex »

QUOTE (wistech @ Jun 6 2007, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess I dont see that . I get phone calls from new owner just about once a week . Then there are the new guys from over the pond now. As far as posting the vast majority have always been lurkers. Most of my local guys dont post much or are even members. I wish they would because they are out there kickin arse and taking names and it never gets reported unless I do it.

Of course there are new owners, but there are not more total owners. All the more reason to have a chat...instant info from the people who know these machines inside and out. Obvoiusly there are lots of people who dont post here...I used to be one if them, but a quick chat forum is a great way to get instant support. Dont you think so? If we are on the kick of bettering the site, why stop now?

firefighterjosh

#15 Post by firefighterjosh »

I may be a new owner

Happyboy

#16 Post by Happyboy »

The overall community will always get smaller...but as for the site, I think its about the same as it had been in the past. I fear the site problems we have been having for the last few months probobly has kept people away. But, maybe that will change now.

wistech

#17 Post by wistech »

A while back we were discussing an official group chat night for conference calling. My new phone can conference 3 people at once right now but the capabilty is for several more. Online is ok but with the bluetooth systems and conference calling multitasking while building engines/projects has been much more efficient. So far teusdays seem to be the busy nights but of course anytime is a good time. As long as we keep Kdeal and T-rex off the line at the same time.LOL

cannondale27

#18 Post by cannondale27 »

Lol good thing about the conference calling is when cell battery dies its over.3hrs a couple times.Boy wife didnt like that bill!

Happyboy

#19 Post by Happyboy »

Yeah, phone is a bad idea...and you can only have 1 person talking...and that would probobly be tim. smile.gif

I tell you what would be cool...have a tech talk time like two or three times a week. Its at a scheduled time and certain people can be there so questions can be asked and get answers. Would also be cool to schedule vendors times also so they can talk about stuff in the works or just answer general questions or take parts orders. smile.gif I will get moving on getting something setup and installed.

wistech

#20 Post by wistech »

Tech Talk....with your host Sean (the dirt diggler)Briseldon and Steve (what you talking about) Spiering. LOL

That could be fun.