Another company with dale parts!

Blasterboy11

#1 Post by Blasterboy11 »

http://herrmannracing.com/cannondalepages/...lehomepage.html

-Monster a arms
-Sweet stems
-Shocks
-etc

Their stuff looks good, i dont know if anyone knows about them, but i found them when searching for V-Force parts.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats a nice find.I like the kingpin a-arms.

RonDK

#3 Post by RonDK »

QUOTE (Derno24 @ Aug 3 2006, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't touch hermann's with a 20ft pole so no loss there.

I thought about them too but after I read this^^^I wasn't sold on them anymore.

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

I have had several friends purchase their product to have problems in both delivery and quality. Not to mention Laptraffic bought a set and went and sold them rather fast. Just my opinion so go out and do some research.

svahle

#5 Post by svahle »

My buddy has a 400ex with Hermann a-arms, swing arm and steering stem. He likes the parts very well. He bought the bike with the parts already installed so I can't say anything about delivery or customer service. I have ridden his quad and I think the parts seem fine. This is my only experience with the company so take it for what it is worth.

Blasterboy11

#6 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Well, i gues it mixed reviews huh? To each his own, or how do they say it? "Touche.."

CannondaleRider

#7 Post by CannondaleRider »

QUOTE (Derno24 @ Jun 21 2007, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to mention Laptraffic bought a set and went and sold them rather fast.

I'll ask Joe(aka Laptraffic) about the Herrman a-arms, get his entire opinion.

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

Not to mention they are still more expensive then the JRD stuff and no one has even called about them. So what is the point? Everyone was complaining that we didn't have stuff, but when we find it no one wants to buy anything. Kind of silly if you ask me.

As for the Hermann stuff I have seen the stuff first hand just seems to be very hit or miss.

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (Derno24 @ Jun 23 2007, 05:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to mention they are still more expensive then the JRD stuff and no one has even called about them. So what is the point? Everyone was complaining that we didn't have stuff, but when we find it no one wants to buy anything. Kind of silly if you ask me.

As for the Hermann stuff I have seen the stuff first hand just seems to be very hit or miss.

Derno,you know if they clearanced the arms people would be all over it. Cannondale owners are just cheap for the most part. No one wants to pay retail.

Psychosis

#10 Post by Psychosis »

Well put on there Happy. I've been working on some new arms from a new producer for awhile. They've had a parts supplier problem which knocked back a finished project well over a month trying to get something setup but looking at having lt a-arms designed off the the ASR's but improved/made for multiple shocks and around the $500 area. I've seen some of the work and it appears top notch and much improved over the ASR's. If the supplier ever gets all the stuff in I'll have a set to test and possibly have a new a-arm option.