Traveling road show to PA .

wistech

#21 Post by wistech »

We just rode Majestic again Saturday.I will clean the filters , give the quads a once over this morning and be on our way . We hope to be there by 2pm . The trails were fun but the dust was pretty bad. Looks like there were some new trails that even Tim didnt even know about. Im sure racking up the miles this month. tongue.gif

Haz-Matt

#22 Post by Haz-Matt »

Finally got my steering stem back from wistech. Got it in and went riding with him yesterday. What a blast we had. Thanks wistech for the stem looks cool. biggrin.gif

wistech

#23 Post by wistech »

I had fun as well. I wish you could have made the ride at Kevins yesterday. The track was a blast . The pointers on drag racing are starting to pay off as the video's will show that even Timbo can beat. The moto took a little beating with me smacking a tree in the woods trail. The steering got a little funky and out of line but didnt stop me from trying some tricks on the mx track. rolleyes.gif It was great to meet some more new dale owners as well.
Thanks again to the crew at Majestic and the Ohio crew. You really make us feel welcome.

wright

#24 Post by wright »

Had a blast riding with you guys also, but i have one h*ll of a bruse from the crash on the drag strip

wistech

#25 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (wright @ Jun 25 2007, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Had a blast riding with you guys also, but i have one h*ll of a bruse from the crash on the drag strip

Just think of it as something to remember the ride by. LOL

There might be some jet skiing in my future for the ride home. wohoo I might have to extend this vacation. wink.gif

speed2424

#26 Post by speed2424 »

Here is a pic of John having FUN. Who is that mad man you brought with you in the second photo?

timbomoose

#27 Post by timbomoose »

Hey Kevin If you can could you send the disc to my new address
John Laska
910 south 3rd ave Apt 2
Wausau WI 54401

Thanks. Il paypal you for what it costs.

speed2424

#28 Post by speed2424 »

As soon as I get it onto a disc , I will ship it on out.

Blasterboy11

#29 Post by Blasterboy11 »

So ,wistech, where ya headed now?

timbomoose

#30 Post by timbomoose »

This is wistech on Tim's computer

Looks like Im staying until the middle of next week. We have been slacking off so several special projects have been taking longer than expected(as always). I will be coming home with a couple hundred extra horspower if we get them all done though. wink.gif
Sunday we will ride majestic again unless we can find a race going on that isnt to far away. The drag race hill climbs are next week . Are there any other series in PA or northern OH?
Give me a call Ill be out in the shop today but call Tim later as I have other engagements tonight.