Banshee

440speedkid

#1 Post by 440speedkid »

Hey i was just wondering if anyone seen a banshee motor in a dale frame and is it even possible.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

No I never saw one.Would be cool though.Lots of HP potential there for sure.

speedracer

#3 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (440speedkid @ Jul 3 2007, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey i was just wondering if anyone seen a banshee motor in a dale frame and is it even possible.

I asked that same question awhile back and was asked why? I ask why not.I have an 03 banshee that has basic modds and have no problem taking the 450s in the sand atleast mildly modded ones.Besides banshees are only good at high rpms I feel ,so why not a full 90 hp banshee drag motor in a superior dale frame?

440speedkid

#4 Post by 440speedkid »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Jul 3 2007, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I asked that same question awhile back and was asked why? I ask why not.I have an 03 banshee that has basic modds and have no problem taking the 450s in the sand atleast mildly modded ones.Besides banshees are only good at high rpms I feel ,so why not a full 90 hp banshee drag motor in a superior dale frame?

the only problem i feel would be at low rpm's and just tricking around it wouldnt be two fun, i mean wheelin a banshee isnt the easiest safest or funniest thing no room for error cause ur gotta be going semi fast u cant just pop it up

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

Sounds like an interesting project. Have not seen to many 2 strokes installed in dales that could even come close to matching the performance of a modded dale motor. Get the welder out and go for it.