Thanks for all your help!

GDITheman

#1 Post by GDITheman »

Thanks to everyone on here who has helped me out over the years. You guys kept my Dale running hardcore. I appreciate it very much.

A couple weeks ago I sold all my older toys that didn't get used on ebay. My 1st Harley, a classic Donzi and my hardcore CDale. We switched to Suzukis and Yamahas because the of the dealer. I've been buying stuff from him for 20 years and decided to make the switch to his products so he can do the wrenching on our 4 quads instead of me. Gives me more time with the family, which is needed since I work out of town all the time.

I'll miss the Cdale very much. There is nothing like it and I wonder if there ever will be. You guys are the most knowledgeable group on the net when it comes to techincal issues. Even with the arguing on here at times, progress is made. The R&D gang and the vendors are excellent. Thanks for the great advice and service.

Thanks again and I'll stop in from time to time.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

One of these days you need to go riding with us.Never met you after all this time.Have fun.

GDITheman

#3 Post by GDITheman »

I'd like to make some of the group rides. I have some job opportunities I'm looking at which might let me have a personal life.