WORCS Round 7

CannondaleRider

#1 Post by CannondaleRider »

Doubt that anybody will be in the area....but....

Team Money$hot, the very large Washington based racing team I am on, is hosting another BBQ at the next WORCS race. Round 7 in Olympia Washington, at Straddleline ORV Park. It's absolutely free for everyone that wants to come over and hang out. There will be a raffle for some cool prizes.

Planned to be held in the Number 7 pit spot on Pro Pit/Vendor row

Details are not yet COMPLETELY worked out, but I will try to keep you posted.

We all hope you will join us for some good laughs, good fun, and good food dry.gif

RonDK

#2 Post by RonDK »

QUOTE (CannondaleRider @ Aug 6 2007, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doubt that anybody will be in the area....but....

Team Money$hot, the very large Washington based racing team I am on, is hosting another BBQ at the next WORCS race. Round 7 in Olympia Washington, at Straddleline ORV Park. It's absolutely free for everyone that wants to come over and hang out. There will be a raffle for some cool prizes.

Planned to be held in the Number 7 pit spot on Pro Pit/Vendor row

Details are not yet COMPLETELY worked out, but I will try to keep you posted.

We all hope you will join us for some good laughs, good fun, and good food dry.gif

LOL, with a name like moneyshot, I hope you will reassure people that BBQ sauce is going on the food. Suddenly the movie "Waiting" comes to mind.

ppogue

#3 Post by ppogue »

WHOO HOO!!!!! FREE BBQ and racing! Two of my favorite things. See you there Chance! And hey, make sure your sister races! If she need a quad, she can use one of mine!

CannondaleRider

#4 Post by CannondaleRider »

PAUL!!!.....Finally going to see you racing again! I haven't seen you on a bike since Pismo.....and you better be on the Dale this time too!

As for my sister, her bike should have no problem being ready to race.....it's her lack of cash from moving the same week thats the problem. She's going to race the team race with either B-Ryan, or maybe a buddy of ours, Derek Garza....but I doubt she'll actually race Womens A.

I can't remember what Rennick told me, but is his knee going to be good for racing by then....or not? I'd guess not, but I wasn't sure.

ppogue

#5 Post by ppogue »

Oh yes, the mighty C-dale is race ready. I practiced on the MX part of the track sunday. Took me all day, but I was finally able to clear all the doubles and the step up. So yes, I am ready.

And tell Anne Marie if her quad is ready, I will give her the $50 to race womens A.