cannondale mx team jerseys

mxracer776

#1 Post by mxracer776 »

when i raced motocross and the cannondale's would race at the mx national's i remembered seeing the team or support riders having team jerseys.anyone seen them around anymore?i was looking for one if i can find one.

Blasterboy11

#2 Post by Blasterboy11 »

There was a grey one on ebay a while back, its like grey with black accents with all the dale logos and sponsers etc on it right? If you can find some, id buy one too...

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

I've got one of them myself that is red/white/black w/all the sponsor logos on it and such. Plus a pair of the HS Pro pants. I know quite a few members have the Pro and Comp pants, but the shirts are hard to get and you'll pay nicely for them usually. I'd love to get my hands on another set of HS Pro pants myself. I haven't found another MX pant that is as durable or nice as them w/out spending like $300. Mine are just a little worn after off/on racing in them for like 4yrs, lol.

Blasterboy11

#4 Post by Blasterboy11 »

pics? =)

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

I just got this one off Ebay. I have one of pretty much all 4 that they offered.

[attachment=4366:23c9_1.jpg]

There is a red/black/white one like this one, and then there are two made of nylon with the same colors.

wayneschofield

#6 Post by wayneschofield »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Aug 8 2007, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just got this one off Ebay. I have one of pretty much all 4 that they offered.

[attachment=4366:23c9_1.jpg]

There is a red/black/white one like this one, and then there are two made of nylon with the same colors.

Did they ever do 'enduro' type clothing, it's too cold here for most of the year for skinny moto-X stuff!

Does anyone on here sell this sort of thing as a regular busines?

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

I have the red/white/black one like the one KDeal posted but also the sponsor one. That one there is a cotton one. I will take a photo of each tonight and post on here, as well as the pants for those interested in seeing that don't recall. If somebody doesn't beat me to it.

Blasterboy11

#8 Post by Blasterboy11 »

OOoo...Purdy...

mxracer776

#9 Post by mxracer776 »

bingo!! wink.gif those are the ones i remember.(oh the memories)if any one wants to sell one i'd be interested.the one that most stand's out is the red/white/black.(pic please).i looked on ebay and didn't find one.to be honest i never thought i'd owen one (cannondale quad).

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

Here is the good ones....

[attachment=4368:Clothes.jpg]