cannondale mx team jerseys

mxracer776

#11 Post by mxracer776 »

biggrin.gif thats it! where do i get that?

UpsMan

#12 Post by UpsMan »

You can get it at your local Cannondale dealer. Or maybe not.

yamadjs08

#13 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Aug 8 2007, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can get it at your local Cannondale dealer. Or maybe not.

Hahaha! I'll be sure to run down and pick up a set. biggrin.gif

My dad has those pants, brand new.

And I have some of the long sleeved T-shirts, one red and a brand new with tags. I also have a nice jersey (mesh material), it looks awesome but isn't that style. It is the one that never went into production and sold later on some mountain biking site. I'll have to take a picture. Its definitely for the Motorsports division as it has Ohlins and GP Control logos on it.

kdeal

#14 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Aug 9 2007, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahaha! I'll be sure to run down and pick up a set. biggrin.gif

My dad has those pants, brand new.

And I have some of the long sleeved T-shirts, one red and a brand new with tags. I also have a nice jersey (mesh material), it looks awesome but isn't that style. It is the one that never went into production and sold later on some mountain biking site. I'll have to take a picture. Its definitely for the Motorsports division as it has Ohlins and GP Control logos on it.

It similiar to the red one above but yellow and silver. I have one of those as well. I got mine off of an outdoor sports web site.

kdeal

#15 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Wayne Schofield @ Aug 8 2007, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did they ever do 'enduro' type clothing, it's too cold here for most of the year for skinny moto-X stuff!

Does anyone on here sell this sort of thing as a regular busines?

Wayne,

That's one thing Maz told me they complained about was that there were no cold weather clothes made. When ever they needed a photo shoot in cold weather none of the riders wanted to volunteer to ride for the cameras due to the fact that couldn't wear anything over the jerseys because Cannondale wanted the logos to be in the pictures.

wayneschofield

#16 Post by wayneschofield »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Aug 9 2007, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wayne,

That's one thing Maz told me they complained about was that there were no cold weather clothes made. When ever they needed a photo shoot in cold weather none of the riders wanted to volunteer to ride for the cameras due to the fact that couldn't wear anything over the jerseys because Cannondale wanted the logos to be in the pictures.

Cheers Ken. Something else to have made then perhaps....? I doubt it.... you've got to 'draw the line' somewhere.....
wacko.gif

kdeal

#17 Post by kdeal »

I would love to have some made for the site. Maybe a copy of the orignals with Cannondaleriders on them somewhere as well. Wayne, you may want to look at some of the bicycle stuff Cannondale makes, they usually have cold weather stuff too.

DMAC10

#18 Post by DMAC10 »

I sold this one to TIMBO last fall.

captmoto

#19 Post by captmoto »

I have both the red and yellow cotton jersey. Got them from nashbar.com They have a lot of the Cannondale bicycle stuff.

yamadjs08

#20 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (DMAC10 @ Aug 9 2007, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sold this one to TIMBO last fall.

Thats the same one I have...