Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

wright

#151 Post by wright »

no sticker needed
no sound checks
i think they said 25 for the weekend?
at the top of the hill thats were it was last year
dont know anything about going thru Canada might have more trouble getting back into the US, might need a passport to get back in?
go onto there web site and it will give good directions or you can call them direct

Blasterboy11

#152 Post by Blasterboy11 »

The canada cut isnt worth it, itll take you an extra hour just to get through the border, i did it snowmobiling once....

Blasterboy11

#153 Post by Blasterboy11 »

I found out today that were taking the 3500 with our big trailer. So we will be cruzin in style in a big black truck with an big black trailer. =) > Mileage is gonna suck but itll be worth it...! Now i just gotta wash the dale and do some little stuff, and its all good...!

kdeal

#154 Post by kdeal »

I have possibly two extra rooms at the Comfort Inn in Bradford. Both are with two queen size beds. I have heard they are sold out for the weekend. Anyone wants one let me know, if not I will need to cancel at least one day in advance to avoid getting billed for one night. I can pretty much assure you that they will cost more money if anyone is lucky enough to find a cancelation.

tjusa

#155 Post by tjusa »

Mx quad dad coming though Canada is not problem my buddys and a lot of members here do it all th e time . my phone # 1814-335-3980 cell 1814-465-9328 home if you have any problems feel free to call me ill get you here . the fee is $25 for weekend and no sound checks THUNDER IN THE MOUNTAINS 4 any other ? just let me know look forward to seeing you ya this weekend .
thanks joe

tjusa

#156 Post by tjusa »

ken how many barels we need ill have them ready friday. and for swap meet i have a pair of rare shark attacked rear fenders i will be willing to part with for the right price!!!

kdeal

#157 Post by kdeal »

I was thinking of at least 2 maybe 3 barrels. Things maybe changing, I think I may be in Thursday night instead of Friday afternoon. I'll see you when I get there. Don't forget to save my spot.

biggrin.gif

quadracer500

#158 Post by quadracer500 »

are we getting a little anxious there ken? me too. see you thursday or friday

kdeal

#159 Post by kdeal »

Rich,

I was ready to go two weeks ago. I got some disappointing news last night and it changed things around a little. Plus I was rushing things getting there mid-day Friday.

On the good news front the weather is holding up. It looks like some rain late in the week, but the temps are still high.

[attachment=4653:Weather.jpg]

kdeal

#160 Post by kdeal »

For those of you that need a little coaxing, this is what you see in the morning before you head out. You are literally at the top of a mountain looking out. This picture was taken from our "reserved" area. Just keep an eye out for a madman in an old cop car! If you don't like how he drives stay off the sidewalk! wacko.gif

[attachment=4654:019_6.JPG]