I need help guys......

JeffQuadShop

I need help guys......

#1 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I just got this in a PM....can someone translate for me?:confused:

i live in burkesville kentucky and i was just wondering where the quadshop was exactly. im buying one of those mounts big winky machined and i was wondering if you guys could give me an estimate on how much it would cost to get it intstalled and stuff

cdale127

Re: I need help guys......

#2 Post by cdale127 »

Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop

i live in burkesville kentucky

enough said

biggrin.gif

JeffQuadShop

#3 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Alright smart arse!:mad:

cdale127

#4 Post by cdale127 »

muahhahahaa:drink:

NRath

#5 Post by NRath »

Winky plays on C'daler. I bet the person is talking about the new steering stem bearing mount that Wink has.

candyassmiler

#6 Post by candyassmiler »

thats my post...i thought it quite easily understood....whats not clear about it....i want to know where the place is at....im buying a steering stem mount from a fellow member...id like to know how much you guys at the quadshop would charge to install it....and the post trying to label me an idiot due to my location was completely unnecessary.....you might be surprised

justfine

#7 Post by justfine »

oh snap............biggrin.gif

jcv440

#8 Post by jcv440 »

yeah, Jeff is alittle slow after his Hatfield trip.....:w:

Ignore Kenny, deeeeep down he knows youin's are smart!

It's a fairly simple task to do. Just remove the tie rod ends from the steering stem, loosen the 2 bolts that hold the bearing holder to the frame, remove the the bolt that holds the steering stop to the frame(behind steering stem, towards motor) pull the stem up, drop the new piece in, and put the bolts back in. Doesn't take long at all.

candyassmiler

#9 Post by candyassmiler »

how do i correct my front tires being turned out .....will the new bearing fix that or do you have to adjust the tierods.....im all out of whack and i dont know how to fix anything...i guess i shouldnt wreck if i dont know how to fix anything

jcv440

#10 Post by jcv440 »

No, you will have to adjust your tie rods. You might have even bent one. Well, if you do not know how to work on them, do you have patience? It's fairly easy once you learn the do's and don'ts. Adjusting toe in/toe out is no fun. Gotta have experience or patience. Might just wanna give Jeffro a call, he's a good guy.