Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

jesshamner

#271 Post by jesshamner »

I would start a new thread but I haven't had much luck yet.

NRath

#272 Post by NRath »

D@mn, Derno!!! You're definitely getting good at the video editing! That's a great video!

svahle

#273 Post by svahle »

QUOTE (speed 450mx @ Oct 4 2007, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We could hit some sand!!! Little Shara Ok., Maybe I'll have to look to find some other place that we could go. wink.gif

I am fairly new to the CDale community and haven't made very many posts. However, I do follow this forum closely and have enjoyed the pics, videos, and reports from the group ride. I am in SW Missouri and would love to make it to a group ride someday. I would definitely do everything in my power to attend a group ride at LS, OK (I just took a trip there last weekend. There were three Dales in our group). Of course, I would try to make it to any group ride at a location more central in the US. It would be nice to meet all of you and ride with more Dales.

WhiteZee

#274 Post by WhiteZee »

derno, that video looks great!

it was nice meeting everyone at the group ride...it was a **** of a lot better then the quadzone group ride jess and i went on it august!

i just talked to the polaris dealer and im getting new cylinders, pistons and rings on the rzr and should have it back by next weekend.

WhiteZee

#275 Post by WhiteZee »

neil, hows that elbow doing?

NRath

#276 Post by NRath »

It's all over but the crying! The stitches are out. THe new x-ray showed 3 chips broke off of it. However, they're there to stay. It's really tight, I can only close it to about 90????. It's sore as heckle today from stretching it so much yesterday, so I took it easy today. Still pretty swollen, too. With a little time, I think I'll get back to 100%, but it sure hurts stretching it! I'll probably be looking for some compact, but protective elbow pads. There's been some talk on here a while back about body armor that I might try to dig up.

It was one heck of a fun trip! I'd do it again in a minute!!! Hope you'll come along to the next one!

WhiteZee

#277 Post by WhiteZee »

QUOTE (NRath @ Oct 12 2007, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope you'll come along to the next one!

oh ill definately be there!

quadracer500

#278 Post by quadracer500 »

QUOTE (NRath @ Oct 12 2007, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's all over but the crying! The stitches are out. THe new x-ray showed 3 chips broke off of it. However, they're there to stay. It's really tight, I can only close it to about 90????. It's sore as heckle today from stretching it so much yesterday, so I took it easy today. Still pretty swollen, too. With a little time, I think I'll get back to 100%, but it sure hurts stretching it! I'll probably be looking for some compact, but protective elbow pads. There's been some talk on here a while back about body armor that I might try to dig up.

It was one heck of a fun trip! I'd do it again in a minute!!! Hope you'll come along to the next one!

neil, my daughter had a very bad crash last year and i made her go to the thor full armor which she
says really makes her feel better, she was the young lady a the drags on the cannibal and at the motocross races on the 400ex, however if i did it over i would put her in the alpinestar armor.
rich

kdeal

#279 Post by kdeal »

What do you guys think of making next years Majestic ride around Labor day weekend? I figure there would be no chance of cold weather and the extra day may convince a few people to hang out Sunday as well and leave late Sunday or early Monday. I would also like to get more people there for Friday activities, as trying to stuff everything into one full day just plain stinks. I've got some ideas for the ride that should bring a smile to a few faces..... I promise that Thunder on the Mountain V will be the biggest and best one yet!

biggrin.gif

MX Quad Dad

#280 Post by MX Quad Dad »

labor day sounds good to me