Glamis Pics

CannondaleRider

#11 Post by CannondaleRider »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Oct 9 2007, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was pic of me after sleeping in the truck. That was comfortable. sad.gif

Haha, I know how you feel. I sleep in the truck at the WORCS races. It's in the back of a Mega Cab....but still, at 6'4"...it pretty much sucks!

jesshamner

#12 Post by jesshamner »

Yeah they just don't make full size trucks wide enough for us to sleep in. The whole way out there, we were talking about how comfortable the back seats were in that Titan but they weren't that great to sleep on. I managed but it wasn't great sleep by anymeans.

NRath

#13 Post by NRath »

Bryan e-mailed me yesterday that he had finished unpacking and found the First Aid kit.

I went to TN a few weeks ago. I slept in the Tacoma in a rest area on the way to and fro. I was able to get comfortable enough that I slept till almost 8 a.m. both times! So quit your whining about sleeping in full size trucks!!! There really is no phrase better than, "There's no place like home".

WhiteZee

#14 Post by WhiteZee »

i knew i put the first aid kit in the back of the truck.... i should be getting the rzr back sometime this coming week. i havent posted a review of it, lets just say i couldnt be happier with it! theres no way any other side by side on the market could make me this happy!