Added another Dale to the Fleet

2000ex

#1 Post by 2000ex »

Well, my addiction kicked in again and added a 4th quad to my fleet. I saw a deal I could simply not pass up and drove 8hrs round trip today to pick it up.

I believe it is a 2003 Cannibal or possibly a Speed that has been decked out in full MX gear. I will need to check the VIN.

Bike was in fantastic shape with low hours. It is silver with Nacs graphics, front and rear number plates, Walsh LT's, Custom Axis rebound and compression fronts, RPM Dominator, Nerfs, Douglas beadocks front and rear, PEP dampener, HMF Full pipe, OMF aluminum shrouds and goodies, and came with a box of all the stock parts.......$1,800. How can you go wrong?

I will try and get some pics tomorrow. I think this will be the last one, although I said that after number 2. smile.gif

aroracer72

#2 Post by aroracer72 »

Trade you my dirtbike for it.....sounds like a sweet quad and killer deal forshure!!!
Im serious though....lol
Chad

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (2000ex @ Oct 13 2007, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, my addiction kicked in again and added a 4th quad to my fleet. I saw a deal I could simply not pass up and drove 8hrs round trip today to pick it up.

I believe it is a 2003 Cannibal or possibly a Speed that has been decked out in full MX gear. I will need to check the VIN.

Bike was in fantastic shape with low hours. It is silver with Nacs graphics, front and rear number plates, Walsh LT's, Custom Axis rebound and compression fronts, RPM Dominator, Nerfs, Douglas beadocks front and rear, PEP dampener, HMF Full pipe, OMF aluminum shrouds and goodies, and came with a box of all the stock parts.......$1,800. How can you go wrong?

I will try and get some pics tomorrow. I think this will be the last one, although I said that after number 2. smile.gif

Send me the VIN number and I will look it up for you. I saw that deal by the way, and it was a steal!

2000ex

#4 Post by 2000ex »

I just have not had the time to check the vin, however I did take it out today and it ran flawlessly....with the exception of major oil puke out of the breather. Oil line update had been done, so I am guessing whomever changed the oil put in a half quart too much smile.gif

Looking through the paperwork this small dealer gave me with the bike, the past owner traded it for get this....a 1988 Honda 300 4x4. They had no idea what they had their hands on apparently.

Pics coming tomorrow

Sand_Blaster

#5 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Killer man. Whats your plan for it? Keep it MX or build another XC Dale?

speed 450mx

#6 Post by speed 450mx »

Is that the one that was on ebay? If so that thing was sweat you lucky dog. tongue.gif

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

Wow! The suspension alone is worth more than that!

2000ex

#8 Post by 2000ex »

Yeah, I did not really "NEED" it but I could not afford to let it go for the deal I got on it. Still has original sprockets and probably chain, grips, etc. Very strange for a machine with all those hardcore MX aftermarket parts.

The only updates it has that I could see is the stator and oil line. I pulled the clutch cover and dont see any signs of a stage 8. I am not sure what I am going to do with it at this point. Too many machines and options to decide. I think I may just pimp it out like a Nacs racing MX dale and use it once in a while. My 250r kitted bikes are the ones that are solely for racing.

2000ex

#9 Post by 2000ex »

Pics. The only thing I added was the moto seat. If there is anyone interested in a Speed seat and 03 headlight covers in excellent shape let me know

[attachment=4803:Nacs1.jpg]
[attachment=4804:Nacs2.jpg]
[attachment=4805:nacs3.jpg]
[attachment=4806:nacs4.jpg]
[attachment=4807:nacs5.jpg]

sillysspeed

#10 Post by sillysspeed »

What a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!1