Hit and Run

Psychosis

#11 Post by Psychosis »

****, happens all the time. I had one of the mirrors on my truck nearly ripped off and the glass on it shattered while at a grocery store a few months back. Not quite like that but the electronics on the mirror don't work and you can't adjust it w/out going outside and moving it now. The heated mirror thing doesn't even work. **** happens and people are too pathetic to let you know.

But nothing beats the car that hit and knocked over one of my bikes a few months back. Luckily they were caught b/c of license plate being seen on a security camera. $1200 in parts paid for on the bike. It'll always happen though and most get away w/it. So sorry it happened man.

RonDK

#12 Post by RonDK »

Yeah it sucks, but this gives me an excuse to buy Carbon fiber ones! I would LOVE to take it to a track or something in the spring but idk if I can afford to lol. Right now, the rear differential is leaking and by the looks of it, it will need a new axle seal. Also, the ying yangs at the Saturn dealership I bought it from did not replace the crush ring on the oil drain bolt so the oil pan is wet. I can't wait for spring so I can throw the gold BBS wheels with the track tires back on!

By the way, if anyone is looking for awesome tires that can grip the road all day long, Bridgestone Potenzas are amazing. I can cut a bend at any speed and there is not one sound.

wanablaze

#13 Post by wanablaze »

I agree with you on the Potenza's. I've got them on my car and they get really sticky when hot. They're also really quiet. Gonna buy them again once these are worn out.