Sandstorm is in Dirt Wheels!

kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

Wow, Sandstorm picked a bad time to get out..... He is in Dirt Wheels latest edition (Jan 2008). Look for him towards the end of the sand riding section. The quality of the picture is horrible in my copy. But they do mention Sandstorm and his bike.

Congrats Sandstorm!
cool.gif

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Oh yeah cool!

wright

#3 Post by wright »

Since you bring Dirt Wheels up why isnt ATK in the new 2008 line up? just wondering.

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (wright @ Nov 23 2007, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since you bring Dirt Wheels up why isnt ATK in the new 2008 line up? just wondering.

LOL....I was thinking the same thing. I didn't want to restart the debate....

UpsMan

#5 Post by UpsMan »

Dirt Wheels is about 280 pages of advertising, 20 pages of articles. At least it was when I let my subscription expire last year sometime. I couldn't take that ratio. It is utterly ridiculous to still charge for a magazine that is so choked with advertising. With that amount of advertising, it should be given away free. And they don't even have any pull out posters in there. Ha!!

sillysspeed

#6 Post by sillysspeed »

congrats sandstorm!!

Sandstorm

#7 Post by Sandstorm »

Thank you. My pic was not taken on a high resolution.. My fault.. I forgot who took the pic. ATK is a joke. They don't make shiat and are broke and thats why they don't have a quad in the buyers guide.. Please don't ruin my glory w/ ATKS worthless, bogus, pathetic ways!!

Most of the Saint Anthony pics are taken by Steve from Montana who we have ridden with many many times and are good friends with... He is a good rider and his kids are wheelying on a Raptor and Z400 in a shot along w/ 2 or 3 other pics from Steve.. Even you boys would be pressed to keep up with these two kids..