Stickers or no?

Psychosis

#11 Post by Psychosis »

I don't use much for stickers either. I've got some from my local dealer who gives me pretty much whatever I want for invoice price, even Cannondale parts though they aren't a dealer, so I was going to stick a set of them on. Pretty much i figure if the company/people have helped you out a lot and you feel like letting somebody else know how much you like their products, put one on for them. I don't see a reason for that. I'd stick some C'DaleRider stickers on too if I had some as well as C'Daler. I just hate it when I see kids w/quads like Blasters who have like 50+ stickers covering every inch of plastic when they have nothing but maybe a pipe on them.

Knight440

Re: I just look at it like this..........

#12 Post by Knight440 »

Originally posted by justfine
Nascar drivers would not carry free ad space and neither would Farr, Jones , Creech, or anyone else for that matter.  Also, dealerships are not doing you a favor by selling you something, you are doing the favor by patronizing them.  I hate to go to a race and see someone have thier quad covered with stickers, and giving all that free advertisement.......kind of silly.....

Quadshop = Jeff Stoess and team quadshop;) 465stroker Rick Cecco and a few others.

As for the Dealer stickers this was not my dealer but someone that worked with cdale In R&D I think and was very Nice thanks Pete and Maz if you should read this ya know who Pete is right? lol :head:

haydug

#13 Post by haydug »

Hello guys, I'm working on cannondaleriders.com stickers at the moment, I looked at a proto today, but wasn't impressed, so back to the drawing board. They were blocked letters with the flag in the background, but it didn't stand out, so he is designing something else. Here is a link to the guy who is designing it for me, should be available in a couple of weeks, you all might even drop in on him and ask how he's coming with it(help speed him up a little:) ) http://www.autotrimcenter.com/pages/1/index.htm
I have also sent a set of plastic off for a set of graphics that I hope will knock your socks off, will keep you posted this as well.

Knight440

#14 Post by Knight440 »

Originally posted by haydug
Hello guys, I'm working on cannondaleriders.com stickers at the moment, I looked at a proto today, but wasn't impressed, so back to the drawing board. They were blocked letters with the flag in the background, but it didn't stand out, so he is designing something else. Here is a link to the guy who is designing it for me, should be available in a couple of weeks, you all might even drop in on him and ask how he's coming with it(help speed him up a little:) )  http://www.autotrimcenter.com/pages/1/index.htm
I have also sent a set of plastic off for a set of graphics that I hope will knock your socks off, will keep you posted this as well.
:clap: :usa

aroracer72

#15 Post by aroracer72 »

unles you own and LIKE the product,or unless your sponsored, DONT put stickers on your quad, yeah some people thinks it makes them look pro, but it just makes the appearance of the quad LOOK DUMB and like a bumper, full of stickers!!!:hammer:

justfine

preach on...........

#16 Post by justfine »

Amen BROTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

I agree with the stickers. If you aren't getting something for it then don't use them. Only places I will use stickers that aren't paying me are where the plastic gets abused. I Figure save the plastic some and use the sticker you got for free.:ride:

Had to put that in there

4punksdad

#18 Post by 4punksdad »

I too dislike the "plastered with stickers" look. I think some folks use stickers to help hide all of the zip ties holding the plastic together.tongue.gif

Derno24

#19 Post by Derno24 »

Joe you were supposed to keep that a secret now everyone knows how I keep my z together.